Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDs did your mother ever provide clothes for you and encouraged you to crossdress?

No way. I still shudder to think what my parents would say/do if they knew about my little hobby.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Well she did catch me in her bra and panties. I was very young. After that I would tell her, mom I'm going to play in your things and she would say ok just put them back when your done with them. It got to the point where I would watch TV wearing her things. My dad was gone working a lot so this happened most days! She never acted like it was a thing so I enjoyed!!!

Banned Read only
    The simple answer is NO ! I don't think she gave it a thought that I might be wearing things belonging to my sister or the selection of clothes handed round from friends and kept in the bottom of the airing cupboard !
    Just a I was writing this I began to wonder if I would be a CDer, if so what sort if those clothes hadn't been available ? I guess it would have kicked in later !

Aspiring Member
    I used to sneak and would borrow my sisters things. One evening my mother and sister were going to town shopping and I wanted to go but my mother told me I had to stay home that I could go and put on one of her panty girdles and stockings. I didn't because dad was still home.
    I had been caught a few times when I was younger by my mother for wearing my sister's panty girdle and bra's. We had a basement where we would hang out swimming clothes to dry but if there was a woman's swim suit down there I would always try in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondawants View Post
    Well she did catch me in her bra and panties. I was very young. After that I would tell her, mom I'm going to play in your things and she would say ok just put them back when your done with them. It got to the point where I would watch TV wearing her things. My dad was gone working a lot so this happened most days! She never acted like it was a thing so I enjoyed!!!
    What a loving mother you had. Did you ever dress in a complete outfit from your mother like heels, stockings and dresses?

Mom suspected but never confronted me

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    What a loving mother you had. Did you ever dress in a complete outfit from your mother like heels, stockings and dresses?
    I was raised by a single working mom with my older sister so I had an intense feminine home life. My mom worked in an office and always dressed very classy for work, heels, hose, girdles, slips, nice dresses. Everyday I would watch her dress as we lived in a one bedroom apt and she was not shy about getting dressed in front of us and often walked around in her underthings. My sister would dress me in her panties and nightgowns when I was only 3 or 4 years old. Mom would have me hook her bra and zip her dresses in back up as long as I can remember. I developed an intense attraction to all things feminine and was wearing sisters things and moved up to moms when I was in my early teens. My mom never caught me in her things but suspected I wore her things which I did regularly when she was at work. She would leave notes in her undie drawers that said things like boys don't wear these things, etc.once she actually wrote to Ann Landers asking for advice and it got published in the suntimes, she left the paper open to the article on the kitchen table for me to read. Fortunately Ann's advice was that there was nothing wrong with young cd's and most were hetero. I think that gave mom some piece of mind and she stopped leaving notes with her things. When I got married at 21 and came by for a visit she asked me to take out the trash for her, I said sure and carried out two bags to the garbage. I opened them because they were not typical trash bags and inside they were full of all of her underthings that I commonly wore. I think she was hoping my cd days were over once I got married. That was 40 years ago, I still dress as much as possible, and I am still glad she never confronted me directly.

Banned Read only
    Mom never directly provided clothes, but she was a sloppy housekeeper and the laundry room was too tempting to resist.
    She also had all of us, three boys and two sisters, fold ALL of the laundry while watching Disney and Ed Sullivan. I think that's where my addiction to the smell of the rubber in 18 hour girdles and cross-your-heart brassierres began.

My mother did encourage me to dress, in fact I think she thought it was punishment at first. Please bear with me, its a long story that leads up to my mother turning me into a CD.

My mother always said she thought I would be born a girl, me being her second child, my brother 5 years older than me. She would always take me into the dressing rooms with her while shopping, while my older brother waited outside. I would see he in her underwear all the time, it became natural to me. Back in the 60's we always got catalogs for Sears, JC Penney and others. I always found the lingerie pages and enjoyed looking at them, both the girls and womans things. As I got older and bolder, I started trying on my mothers things. Then it happened, I became excited and made a mess in her silky panties, but it felt oh so good. I always thought that she would never find out, so I just folded her things and put the soiled panties under the clean ones in her dresser. Over time I tried on more and more of her things. Then again, it finally happened, I needed my own things and wanted some of those pretty girls things I had seen in the catalogs. I started stealing panties from a local store, because what 7th grade boy would be caught dead buying panties? One day, on the way home from school I went in to get my first bra. I walked in with my books under my left arm and went right to the girls lingerie section. I found a pretty girls teen training bra in a box, picked it up and put it with my books and started to walk around the store. While doing that, I slipped the box under my jacket and walked out the front door. As I was walking through the parking lot, I took the box out of my coat, took out the bra and tossed the box under a car. A minute later I heard a man call out to me, he just picked up the box and demanded I come back to him asking if I thought I would get away with stealing. He took me into the store and called my mother and police. They didn't press charges, but I wasn't allowed in the store alone again. My mother picked me up and took me home, sending me to my room to wait till my father came home. When he got home, I had to tell him what happened, as punishment he was going to spank me and told me to turn and take my pants down. At that moment, I remembered I was wearing panties. When he saw that, he yelled for me to get to my room and out of his sight. I went crying and spent the night in my room alone. In the morning, my mother woke me up late for school, telling me that since it was Friday, she called me out for the weekend. She then told me WE were going to clean my room. She went right to my closet and took out my old gym bag with my panty stash and said this is the first thing were getting rid of, tossing it into a garbage bag. We ended up taking all my clothes, she found reasons to take everything and put them in bags, except one outfit for me to wear that day, saying now she has to take me out and buy me new clothes.

We took the bags to goodwill, then went to sears first, going to the girls section. I looked at her, said these aren't for me and she said if I was going to steal girls clothes, I was going to wear girls clothes. She bought me a complete wardrobe of girls clothes, from underwear to coats and shoes. She never put me in a skirt or dress, but even bought me girls PJ's and a girls robe. She also bought me some nighties, but told me I wasn't allowed to wear them around my father, only in my room at night for bed. She went on to say again, that she always wished I was born a girl and now she was going to have her daughter. From that weekend in 7th grade, she only let me have girls clothes. She waited about a year before buying me my first bra and nylon panties, prior she only let me wear cotton panties and girls undershirts, in 8th grade I was old enough to wear bigger girls things. She also went to the school that first Monday, telling the school that I was no longer able to take gym class due to medical reasons. Since I took shop class early, I didn't have to worry about that, but she did sign me up for Home Ec class in place of gym class saying that there was no reason for me to sit in a study hall. The girls at first were skeptical of me, but soon took me under their wings and accepted me in their class.

So yes, my mother did help me and started my lifelong journey as a CD.

@leeann_360: Does your mother still treat you as a girl and know that you still crossdress?
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-28-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Not necessary to requote entire previous post

My mother is no longer with us, but through her days she always treated me like her daughter. Many times we would go out for lunch and shopping, even after I got married.

Leeann_360, I heard the same thing growing up I was supposed to be born a girl. I was the Oops baby. My 2 brothers are 6+ years older than I am. I always heard from my mom they wanted a girl. I don't know if that is one of the reasons I dress, it probably could have been why I started. The other answer is No.... My mother did not provide clothes or encourage me to dress. I always had to borrow her clothes to dress though. I got stuck helping do the wash when I got old enough so that helped. Plus she never had any dresser drawers that weren't a jumble so she never noticed things being taken out and put back. I don't know if she ever knew I was getting into her things. If she did she never said anything. I know if my dad would have ever found out I would he would have not approved to say the least.
    Last edited by Robin777; 02-28-2015 at 11:38 PM. Reason: spelling

My mother encouraged me to dress as a girl for Halloween when I was about 8 (maybe 9). Thereafter, I was a girl (with her help and approval) every year until I was about 16 or 17. She was a single mom and I was an only child. She, of course, had to work. The result was that I was home alone a lot. She had to have known that I was raiding her dresser and closet, but, I believe that she did not know how to deal with it. I believe it, probably, embarrassed her and that she did not want have a confrontation with me over my desires. Once, I was shopping with her when I was about 13 or 14. We passed a table display of bras for young girls. She asked, quite seriously, if I would like for her to buy me a couple. She even picked up one a told me that it would, probably, fit me nicely. I wanted to say yes in the worst way, but I couldn't bring myself to admit to her (and myself) what my true desires were. I have always regretted that. There was never a do over.

The only words spoken to me when I was caught dressed by my mom was a ton of yelling and hitting. I could only wish she encouraged me or at the very least, try to understand. But meh, wadda ya gonna do?