Thread: Are there Quebecoises here?

Banned Read only

Are there Quebecoises here?

There is a policy here of only english in posts. Are there sisters here from Quebec or New Brunswick struggling along in your second language? Does trying to speak english hamper your passing?
    I know for myself using my femme voice en francais the first times took things to an interesting level. It was kind of a Brigitte Bardot moment.
    Last edited by ophelia; 02-20-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Former Québécoise (Montréalaise, actually) here as requested, but of the anglophone-in-exile variety. My English is just fine, but I am also fluent in French. Parle-moi comme tu veux...

I'm not from Quebec or anything (I'm from the Netherlands) but I do like your question. I too sometimes struggle. My English isn't bad at all if I may say so myself, but at times its difficult to express deep feelings in another language

Please...

The OP asked a serious question about speaking a second language in a more feminine way...

So if there are no serious answers to this and the levity continues unabated, closure will be swift and 'sans merci'...

Katey

Tried it once in France didn't work well.
    You have to concentrate in the type of inflection used and when you are not that familiar with the language it is said mechanically and wothout feeling.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.