Thread: Wearing a bra on doctors orders

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Wearing a bra on doctors orders

A month ago I underwent open heart surgery. One of the results was that the doctor took one of my mammary veins out to use for a bypass. After the surgery my HRT enhanced breasts would jiggle while riding in the car and hurt. I had to ride holding my breast to prevent the movement. My wife who is a DADT asked the doctor about the breast pain and the doctor suggested that if I could find a spots bra in my size that it would help. We went home and measured my chest to determine the size ( I already knew just had to pretend not to know) then it was off to shop. We found a couple of different styles that looked like they would work and my wife insisted that I also try a front close model as the over the head ones can be hard to get on if you are sweating. The next day she stated that I would need more than a two to be able to keep them clean. So it was off to the store to stock up.

So now here I sit with in my bra and panties. About two years ago I convinced my wife to allow me to wear cotton panties as they were cooler than men's and softer and more comfortable. I was already wearing men's nylon briefs so the cotton panties did not look much different. So now my baby boobs are supported and do not hurt when riding in the car and I do not have to hold them with my arms. We had an interesting moment the second day of me wearing a bra around her. As we were both getting ready for bed I started to undress and as I stood in just my white bra and black panties she said, you know you could have worn a matching bra and panty set like I do, it will look so much better. I told her thank you and that I would try it the day. The bras we bought are black, grey, and white which are also the colors of my panties. The next morning she reminded me to be sure to match my top and bottoms as she walked past the closet in her own matching underwear.

One other thing I have found is that there is great relief in removing your bra at the end of a long day. I have worn a bra daily for up to a week but after four weeks of constant everyday wear the bra is just another piece of clothing that you put on. It has been kinda of funny to have both my wife and I rubbing our breasts after removing our bras at the end of the day.

BTW I am not suggesting having open heart surgery as a way to get a non-accepting wife to allow you to wear one openly.
    Hugs
    Paulette
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

BTW I am not suggesting having open heart surgery as a way to get a non-accepting wife to allow you to wear one openly.
    I was wondering if you were going to add a disclaimer

Enjoy!

Darn-some people have all the luck. I have had 4 heart surgeries and Nobody ever told me to wear a bra. hehehe

Platinum Member
    Hi Paulette, Thanks that was a cute story, Lets see how it goes after your recovery, Good Luck.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

HRT and DADT are not normally 2 things that go together in the same relationship?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    One other thing I have found is that there is great relief in removing your bra at the end of a long day. I have worn a bra daily for up to a week but after four weeks of constant everyday wear the bra is just another piece of clothing that you put on. It has been kinda of funny to have both my wife and I rubbing our breasts after removing our bras at the end of the day.
    People here thought I was crazy, but this just proves what I've been saying all along about bras. Remove the sexual aspect of it, and it becomes a real PIA...

Along the lines of what Candice has said about boobs, try working in a restricted space....
    They do get in the way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Removing the sexual aspect of wearing a bra is a very important issue.
    I'm not really sure how to better understand that fact (as it does apply to me).

I suppose that would be the difference between a cross dresser vs a person who does require HRT or transgendering.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Thank you ladies for your kind responses. Larry all you need to do is complain about your breast bouncing and then they will recommend binding with an ace bandage which would be a pain to get on correct or a bra. Adina HRT was done DIY which is not recommended nor endorsed by this site or even me now that I have had to have this surgery. Developing breasts when you are older is very common and chemically assisted development is easy to explain. While my SO is not supportive she did not mind that my breast got bigger as I was and still able to present as male. Beverly you are so correct in that you have to learn that you need more space for a developing chest. When they were activity growing bumping a breast would almost bring tears. They are always running into stuff until you learn the space requirements that your development has caused.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Hi Paulette this is kinda funny because I just experienced almost the same situation, minus the HRT! I found that Catherine's sells a very comfortable back smoothing bra, but I had to go up a band size for comfort.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-to-wear-a-bra