Thread: Overheard In The Ladies Room

Overheard In The Ladies Room

I was in Walmart last weekend. The bathrooms in this one don't have doors. You turn one way, go around a corner and your in the bathroom.

I was in the Ladies room when I heard coming from the other side: "This is the men's room!" in a female voice. She comes into the ladies room and says:"I just went into the men's room! Who does that?"

I didn't say anything but I thought: "I do it all the time."

I just love the irony of it. If she only knew!

Funny! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the morning smile! I don't remember that a woman ever entered the men's while i was in one, but I guess it does happen. I had the reverse experience. At my local airport (Melbourne FL) the ladies' and men's rooms are in a little alcove, and unless you check the signs it's easy to go into the wrong one. Before I started flying pretty I did that once. A lady was leaving and I said something like "Oops, wrong one..." Now when Claire flies she knows where the right one is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I have heard similar remarks and had a laugh inside as the conversation referred to situations I had been in.
    I inadvertently walked into the mens room whilst dressed and when asked to send some paper next door I replied in a female voice.
    I waited there quite a while until I thought the coast was clear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's funny. All I ever over hear in there is gossip.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Well accidentally walking into a ladies' room stall, in full male tuxedo at a wedding...that happened. I was past the point of no return when the female component of the the bridal party walked in for a loooooonnng visit. After they finally left and I got back to the table....."Where were you so long?!?!?!"

yeah me too I was at a wedding and needed the boys room however I was feeling no pain and walked into the womens room by mistake and while I was looking for the all too familliar furnishings I also had certain things well in hand ,a women walks in and in a snarky manner says I will have you know this is for women ---- I looked down and she noticed at the same time and I said so is this !!!!! then she saw the humor of it all and said hurry up and get in a stall and squat like th erest of us
    hugs phylis anne

@ phylis anne - Good thinking -and hugely FUNNY, too!
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    All too familiar. Out as a male last weekend I absent mindedly walked into the ladies something I do most days out dressed. Realised that the usual male stalls were absent. Quick retreat and reorientation. As they say sh$# happens.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Good thing she didn't start screaming, Phylis!! Could have been bad!