Thread: Is Having wrong bones like monkey arms, narrow pelvis and wide ribs original sin?

Is Having wrong bones like monkey arms, narrow pelvis and wide ribs original sin?

You know, they cannot be concealed with our maneuver or trick...they actually restrict our choice of feminine clothes......
    Am I just too inactive to overcome this natural curse?

For me it is forms and corset.
    The rest is just lots of cardio and tucking.
    Would this work for u?

I am not sure, Is there any way to shorten our arms? Most of girls' arms are very short and we cannot wear women's cute clothes due to our monkey arms.
    Can tucking enable me to wear cutest panties full of frills or stripes?
    And....will all these maneuvers allow us surpass cis gal?
    Because surpassing cis women seems only way to validate my resurrection
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-23-2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Please keep it polite

Aspiring Member
    I have actually used frills to hide the bulge before. Tucking is usually the best way to achieve removing the bulge, but I don't feel comfortable doing it (your mileage might vary). Truth be told, clothing also plays a part in concealing (e.g. using fuller skirts to make the hips appear wider). As far as arms go (I consider mine pretty long) a jacket is usually your best friend.

long arms require flowing scarfs and such.
    I can tuck and hide it all. LOL
    I can wear gg jeans and pass if you just look at the crouch.

But too many juvenile, girlish clothes require very short arms, narrow ribs and wide pelvis....LOL....
    Being a dude almost means having to wear only mundane, looking-older, characterless clothes to me

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    picking and learning the right sizes and styles of clothes that fit your body type will help, you can use the clothing to hide flaws and highlight your A$$ets....xoxo

If "right" size means very (tom)boyish, older-looking, mundane, characterless fast-fashion brands, I'll just go buy some brandy or gin instead
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-23-2015 at 10:56 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Aspiring Member
    For arm length, you could go for 3/4 length sleeves and flared full length sleeves. Especially sleeves that go slightly past your wrist.

For wide ribs/narrow pelvis I'd suggest going for loose blouses paired with wider skirts, like skater skirts.

Oddly enough, from your descriptions of your physique I guess you could try Lolita fashion.

I will always choose Lolita fashion!
    Please pardon my obsession with looking juvenile but almost every gg wears skater skirts in Korea and they also look too looking older.
    As for sleeve length awkward sleeve length of yukata kills wearer

Quote Originally Posted by Kimonogirl View Post
    I am not sure, Is there any way to shorten our arms? Most of girls' arms are very short and we cannot wear women's cute clothes due to our monkey arms.
    I'm afraid we all have that issue to some degree - presumably your body is a 'normal' shape for a male? Remember that GGs also are in many different shapes and sizes but you can disguise male proportions with choice of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimonogirl View Post
    And....will all these maneuvers allow us surpass cis gal?
    Because surpassing cis women seems only way to validate my resurrection
    If this is your goal I fear you may be heading for disappointment... Very, very few of us can even get close to normal GGs and surpassing is only possible by a few who are very naturally blessed and then invest a lot in cosmetic surgery...

Perhaps you need to work more on your perception of yourself in your mind - that is where true beauty lies...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

I get that you want to dress Lolita and that is fine however, I am sure that even in Korea, women come in all shapes and sizes and they also may wish to dress similarly. Have you looked for a place/store which may make such clothing and go in and get measured to have something made that fits? If you are having a difficult time finding specific fashion that fits, this seems like a logical choice. However, I think if you look around, you will find there is a wide variety of sizes even for Lolita fashion.

Hugs

Isha

Hard to say without a pic Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Let me post my pic then,

20150223_222342-1.jpg

I have been in deep despair since Korean gg cosplayers' insults and 2-year conscription.
    And that made me fatty....

I appreciate your comment Isha but it seems very very handful of Korean ggs are wishing to wear juvenile, cute, and girlish clothes sadly.
    Situation of Japan is same (origin of cute clothes)
    Niche marketing is mediocre and gender/sex role is very fixed and inflexible. (No female yukata larger than 5L...? What on Earth?!)

Glad that I gave up watching anime loooong ago.....still I visit doujin sites like pixiv tho....
    because cute clothes are only aspect of Japanese culture interests me.

Before I began dressing I really had not given much thought to the physical differences. Then a number of people told me I had nice feminine features. But then again I have seen GG who look more masculine than me. For most carrying yourself with confidence is the key.

Use prosthetics to overcome what you already have.
    You can always pad it out and look attractive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Prosthetics? Redditors say amputating my limbs and then transplanting prosthetic limbs makes using my limbs very difficult (at least is it possible?)
    And very very handful of Thai MtF's undergo successful pelvis replacement surgery successfully
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-23-2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Aspiring Member
    I believe Beverley's referring to breast forms and hip pads, rather than amputation. Things that cover you up when you cross-dress. Those work wonders apparently, though I opt not to use them for now.

I don't know what all the fuss is about trying to change your bodies to be more like a GG. I'm just waiting on a female android body and for the perfection of mind uploading. Boom, problem solved!
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Using what Bev said will work my friend.If they can make a 67 year old guy (me) look good, they will work for you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If medical scientists were more capable and radical I would wait like you
    No offence but.....However reality is they cannot even cure cancer, HIV/AIDS, alopecia, dementia alike so they just spend their times with struggling with them
    And Catholics and NGO's like Greenpeace are strictly against animal experiments and all the other radical experiments so
    Will it be possible??
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-23-2015 at 10:59 PM. Reason: no need in quoting post above yours