Thread: I want to amputate my ankle to make me shorter sometimes.....

I want to amputate my ankle to make me shorter sometimes.....

Why does every cute, juvenile, girlish and lovely wardrobe require very short heights?

(For instance, NO shops sell Female yukatas longer than 66 inches ......Yes. Japanese people perhaps every East Asian people despise colossal girls)

And medical technology is too primitive to "working" synthetic feet and leg joints...

Try and buy any clothing that is iize sixteen in Asia.

Only available on the tourist strips.

Large and Extra Large are only size fourteen at the most in the suburbs.

Clothes bought locally... outside the tourist areas are also cheaper and usually of better quality.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As for Japanese traditional FEMALE outfits, ones can be found on tourist strips are Fake!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Sorry, but this doesn't sound like one of those "no pain, no gain" things! We are what we are.

"No Pain No Gain"
    Right, finding tailors sew super-duper sized CUTE clothes is PAIN

In my country we have a saying when things get taxing, It goes something like this:

"Eeisshhh."

Look around this site, you are not the only one who has perceived body issues that make it difficult to achieve an idealized feminine look. Fact of the matter is there are certain things many of us would change if we could. Make a list and pick from it what you will...frame, height, shoe size, hand size, shoulders, arms...whatever. Once you accept that such issues are essentially immovable objects, you may find yourself on a path towards being able to embrace who you are and to do the best you can with the hand you have been dealt.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I'm another tall girl and it does bother me with regards to not looking feminine enough. But I think from now on I'm just going to pretend I'm one of those women volleyball players like I saw on the Olympic teams. Those girls are taller than I am and STILL look beautiful and feminine. So there.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Platinum Member
    That's rather a silly fantasy. Instead, try focusing on your strengths rather than perceived weaknesses.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

As Meatloaf so eloquently put it, Kim - "You took the words right out of my mouth..."

K-girl - have you ever thought that you can be something that the other girls can't?
    Have you ever thought that your height could be an advantage and differentiator???
    How about trying to emulate western models? - who, at 5' 10" and up now, are all taller than me at 5' 8"!!

Amputating bits is not a realistic ambition, IMHO...

Be bold! BE DIFFERENT!!!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Kimonogirl, I think that you can suit a beautiful skirt and your legs will look great! Thats just to change the way you think that a girl looks! Try to be fun!
    Xoxo

I appreciate your kind words but......will there many gg's want to have Mongol/Manchurian/Japanese dude faces or awkward East Asian eyes?
    World-renowned model with Mongol/Manchurian/Japanese dude faces or awkward East Asian eyes? eh....

@luz- Unless I wear steel corset, I cannot wear cute pleated Japanese skirts
    Last edited by Kimonogirl; 02-24-2015 at 08:43 PM.

a little bit of amputation never hurt anyone!

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Umm...

Besides, why would you want to shorten your legs? Women usually have longer legs than men... Shorter legs would only make your torso appear longer/taller... not exactly a flattering look.

But since you are on the topic of unrealistic body modifications,...you might also want to shorten and thin out your arms, narrow your shoulders, reduce the size of your feet and hands, remove a couple of ribs, a couple of discs from you spine, slim and lengthen your neck, reduce your waist, and inflate your butt and thighs.

Unless you know of some magic potion that can alter your DNA, it's just not going to happen. You should be creating your look around what you DO have, instead of what you do not, or will never have. Your results will be much more satisfying when you approach it from this angle.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

To make them possible, I even think about entering medical school and playing with cadavers and 3d printers.

There is no magic potion. There will be only magic apparatuses, magician doctors, and triumph of (stagnant and declining) medical science.

I cannot stand the cowardice of medical scientists and arrogance of NGO's like Green-pigs which are against Bio-experiments

I think lack of world-renowned CD's comes from our natural deficit...

Besides, will sexy GB's resemble of Chris Lowe/Amon Tobin/Hugh Laurie try to "buck" us when we have awkward bodies?
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-25-2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Not necessary to requote entire previous post

suppose we bio-experiment on you to turn you into oh I don't know some sorta lobster-like creature?

oh god!

Kind of drastic, don't you think?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Cadavers and 3D printers... Really?

Enough already... we are pushing the bounds of silliness even for this place...

Cosmetic surgery can likely do some exotic stuff already but this is lapsing into fantasy and is therefore no longer appropriate for this section.

Thread Closed.

Katey