Thread: It's the little things!

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

It's the little things!

I've just serviced the motorcycle and previously I really hated breaking a fairing clip. Now, I was far more worried about breaking a nail!

Thankfully I can report manicure remains in perfect condition. Oh, the nasty, dirty, oily bits of the bike are all good as well! Now about them pink leathers and high heel boots..
    Call me Donna, please

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, That's the problem with doing Guy Things.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's hard to work in the wood shop out back unless in total male mode. Heels are out because of standing so much and the nails are not good for gripping and drilling. Ummmm guess we need to feminized the work shop.

Banned Read only
    Donna ,
    Breaking nails now really gets to me, it's still a rare occurrence if all my nails are good at the same time !

I have to clean under the fingernails when I work on the bike or car, it takes forever.

Used a hand or barrier cream beforehand for a long time now.
    This helps keep the hands clean.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm glad you didn't chip the blue vanish on your pinkie
    Hugs adelaide

Nails grow back. Sadly, after a drop, my pretty white Vetter Quicksilver would not. Took me years to find a replacement, but it was black. Glad you got your maintenence done without incident. Ride on.

Mine's in storage, but with the NOS tank, it now looks like this one: xs11 gray black.jpg 37 years old and still fires right up. It starts faster than I do. Cripes, I'm frickin' old.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-26-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: no need in quoting OP. You know this
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Nice XS 1.1. I had a red one many moons ago.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi donna,i use stick on false nails, they do some great colours, be carefull though some come with a more permanent glue difficult to get off.
    no problems working on cars and bikes then, oh and latex gloves help as well,

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Used to have a Gold Wing. Broke my nails on that a couple of times. . .

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I clear varnished my nails Tues, can u beleive it, Wens had a puncture, car was on driveway so I had to change a tire. I used some old gloves what did the trick ok, nails intact and tire fixed & changed