Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urology Appointment, What to wear?

Depends......
    (pun intended)
    ........on how much attention you want to bring to yourself.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I only wear simple plain bikini panties every day so a trip to the doctors I just another thing that must done. I recently had a couple of surgeries which entailed several appointments and hospital stays and each time I ended up with my panties around my ankles for some form of examination. In each case nothing was said by anyone in the room, as they were busy doing what needed to done medically. I should mention that if you look at Joe Boxer mens bikini briefs they look just like my itsy bitsy bikini panties. The only difference is the thickness of the waist band elastic and the thickness of the material, other than that they look the same. I used to wear men nylon bikini briefs sold at sears before opting for the cotton panties. If you are going to wear panties you just have to won the fact that you are wearing panties and to heck with anyone who doesn't like it. Remember panties are just an item of clothing that covers parts that in polite society are normally covered by a piece of cloth.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

OMG, just wear what you want.