Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I should'nt have done it

maybe semantics here but flirting, to me, implies an interest in someone. You had no interest in the men. Teasing, again to me, implies you are trying to get the attention of the men and not always in a good way. Teasing an animal often ends up badly for one or the other. Not saying these guys are animals but you are sending mixed signals. You are saying "hey look at me. I am sexually active and you can be part of it if you want." Read body language. In commercials, the sex sells. It isn't there for any reason but to get someone to react. Since that is in the media, the person doing the teasing is safe. Do NOT believe for a minute that you being in your truck is safe (and even less so if it is a work truck with some sort of identifier on it).

To me, and this is just my take from someone who has been there and done that, OK?, you are playing with fire. I have had to fend off men I didn't intentionally try and attract and in more than one case my personal space was violated. I am lucky nothing more than touching and some exposure happened.

But again, please realize that your actions do reflect on others who are unintentional targets. Now maybe they frustration or miscommunication will be redirected toward me in another situation. You know the old "Hey I know you want it, you're all alike" syndrome. I don't want it. No GG here wants it. It doesn't take much to cause a wake up here. I have had those wake ups. I thought I was 100% in control. I wasn't.

I know you were having fun being out and doing what you "thought" GGs do. They don't after the age of 13 trust me. They spend a lot of time looking over their shoulder.

We aren't trying to be mean. we are trying to make you see how things could have gone south in a hurry. By all means go out, have fun but don't make it any more dangerous to yourself or others. You don't hear of the number of assaults in parking lots because they are common and the police won't publish them until someone is hurt or killed. And do realize that you are representing many many other people.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Alisa, glad you did it, turn their whistle around into a gurl in control tease; that's really cool. Now for the bomb shell on them; while they were eyeballing and lusting (these macho, bluecollar) if they only knew what they were lusting after had a little surprise inside her panties. If they knew, they would have died. You took control of the situation and won it hands down.
    OK had to reply to this.

You do REALIZE right that TGs have lost their lives doing exactly what you are proud of Alisa doing. You do realize that it is a common reaction of men to hurt or kill a TG because they were "misled", right? You do realize that homophobia and transphobia are very common, right? If they knew they would have died? No if they know YOU could have died.

You all are scaring me here. Do you understand that the member who was recently attacked had a lot of training in how to defend themselves and they STILL ended up on the short end.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-26-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added reply
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

nervous and jerky

ive yet to get out there but want too deep down, sufice it to say that if i came across these guys in a different venue and they remembered your little show, the wiggle in your walk, the way you ate your meal, the flip of your hair and the way you applied your lipstick, the ribbing they get at work for being the one who whistled at a dude, what if i got to be the one who met up with them at that venue and was on the wrong end of some ribbing and it didnt go well because i wasnt in a dirty truck with the key in the ignition and locked doors, didnt know the clientele had been teased and payed the price because i was nervous and jerky and they clocked me as an easy target and became one...

i did read read it, and offered my opinion, i think of you as a friend and would hate to see a bad result for you or anyone else here,
    we are fresh off the reality of that happening to a good friend in broad daylight, you assumed they were not drinking but you couldnt be sure and they may be when i run into them.....just saying.....
    Last edited by mykell; 02-26-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Shame on those who are laying a guilt trip on you, making you responsible for anything bad that happens to others. You did nothing wrong.

I agree with Nicole.

But it's a good thing your truck started when you finished flirting
    DonnaT

Ther is an old saying: "Don't borrow trouble." If you live long enough, there will be plenty for you. The difficulty is that 1 dumb move too many and you may not live long enough to find out.
    This is sent out of concern for your safety, not in an effort to try and control you. I believe we are granted some dumb moves in our lives and young people need to take risks in order to find themselves, but each has a certain number before accounts are called in and if you're going to go in harm's way, do it for something that counts more than ticking off a bunch of yehaws standing around a truck.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Nothing illegal may be more correct...wrong is a perspective. I wonder if you were the one on the receiving end of this act, would you just say "Hey that's cool. You got me on that one."? You know most men will just let it go and commiserate over a beer later. Still there are a good number who would take that very seriously. Being closeted, you may not have met those men (and maybe a few women). But I have. And I know two "girls" who were assaulted. One because she was walking in a dress that the guys (yes more than one) thought was a come on. Interesting that the out T's and the GG's think it was dangerous.

I love it when people don't believe the actions of others reflects on a group. The actions of the OP could very easily lead to another TG being hurt because "Hey you all want this I know. I have seen you guys doing...."
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This was nothing more than a fun flirting game played by both sides and, by the way, started by the guys' whistles.
    The idea that the actions of the OP could very easily lead to another TG being hurt is absurd. This is worse than blame the victim. Instead of blaming the ones who commit assault or the victim of that assault (which is wrong), let's blame someone who flirted in the past. This is like saying a woman shouldn't wear a miniskirt because another woman could be raped.
    Also, this may not be about a flirting TG. There is no evidence from the OP that the guys thought they were whistling at a guy. So if they were flirting with what they believed to be a GG, how does that affect other TG's?
    The criticisms went too far. Let's just be responsible for our own safety and stop the what-ifs. Leave it at: have fun but be careful.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 02-27-2015 at 09:52 AM.

sorry had to reply....
    Quote Originally Posted by mikell View Post
    ive yet to get out there but want too deep down, sufice it to say that if i came across these guys in a different venue and they remembered your little show, the wiggle in your walk, the way you ate your meal, the flip of your hair and the way you applied your lipstick, the ribbing they get at work for being the one who whistled at a dude, what if i got to be the one who met up with them at that venue and was on the wrong end of some ribbing and it didnt go well because i wasnt in a dirty truck with the key in the ignition and locked doors, didnt know the clientele had been teased and payed the price because i was nervous and jerky and they clocked me as an easy target and became one...

i did read read it, and offered my opinion, i think of you as a friend and would hate to see a bad result for you or anyone else here,
    we are fresh off the reality of that happening to a good friend in broad daylight, you assumed they were not drinking but you couldnt be sure and they may be when i run into them.....just saying.....

so sorry this came off so harsh, was not trying to belittle the OP! i was caught in a wrong place at the wrong time group event when i was young, the results were not pretty and it wasnt even about dressing then, add that and who knows....so it was not meant as a personal attack on the poster just a "what if" scenario of things that do go wrong or the "butterfly effects" that can be seeded with simple events are misinterpreted.....

GGs wear skirts as a daily norm in life and yes its wrong if that leads to them being victimized .....add a man to the skirt, then some innocent blown kisses and batting eyelashes and some gender discovery and someone who doesnt think of it as innocent fun, teasing and flirting could become volatile, then its a hate crime.....which we are recently just coming off from here on our site recently, so its still fresh on many minds, the OP must of had some trepidation about this with a title of "i shouldnt of done this" and the preparedness for a bad outcome...."needless to say I was very leery about going in but " or "first time not total femme; somewhere in between"

all the reading here of blending, dont draw attention to yourself and it should be a good outing, threads of do i pass....i wont feel comfortable if i look like a guy in the wrong outfit.....does this outfit make me look like a man in a dress...

say we all start going out and have a little innocent fun for someone whistled at us in our gender bender fashion day......isn't that sending a wrong message.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that