Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loving my breasts

Candice,
    I guess that all of us closeted people aren't as lucky as you. We do have to do the breast forms because of our jobs or family, or whatever. So sorry that we don't meet your standards! We are happy that you can do what you do, and we all wish that we could too, but we can't. Yo need to realize that and come down off of your cloud. Not trying to make you mad, but you know what, we all can't be in your spot, sorry to say.
    Take care,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually? It isn't your breasts that love the feel of tite synthetics on them. It's your NIPPLES!

When I first began dressing 17 years ago, I tried suction devices to expand my breasts for nearly a year. I gave up after watching them swell up seductively. Only to have them deflate again in seconds!

However, the suction expanded my tiny nipples to nearly double their former size! And, increased their sensitivity as well. Both conditions appear to be perminant. For which I'm thankful and reminded of every time I put on a tite top, bra, etc!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeishappy View Post
    Candice,
    I guess that all of us closeted people aren't as lucky as you. We do have to do the breast forms because of our jobs or family, or whatever. So sorry that we don't meet your standards! We are happy that you can do what you do, and we all wish that we could too, but we can't. Yo need to realize that and come down off of your cloud. Not trying to make you mad, but you know what, we all can't be in your spot, sorry to say.
    Take care,
    Bree
    Yes the world is all sunshine and lolly pops when your a TS... Never feeling comfortable in your own skin, then going through the awkward transition stages were every one is confused about you. Then having to explain your self to everyone you've known or the new people in your life. Then it's up to them to accept or disown you, I have old friends and some relatives that don't talk to me any more. Then there's also the troubles with dating and dealing with the fact that you can't get pregnant.

Never mind all the other day to day struggles of life, so yes stay in your closet and enjoy your self....

I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I personally love the way they look and feel, but keeping them concealed in drab can be a pain, especially in the summer. Nothing like wearing a tight sports bra or compression shirt on under your clothes on a 90 deg. day with 90% humidity.

i am of the opinion that massaging boobs is very intresting and if you use some drugs with proper guidence you can have nice boobs which will increase you sensation and more feminine feeling important thing is how you feel from inside your mind, if you feel female you will act and feel like them it is enjoyable express yourself freely.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacey, Feeling my breast forms when dressed just never gets old.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I only wish that would work as want my A cup to be a B cup and on natural hormones to get there and only hoped massaging would work as love to rub my breasts in and out of my bras.

HI Luvs: It is indeed a real phenomena, as we age there is less testosterone , if you do feminine and submissive things like wear a bra and heels , get chased and kissed by appreciative men, that also decreases testosterone and that allows the estrogen in almost everything now to grow breasts. And men that enjoy wearing bras usually are going to enjoy having breasts too, the more you "enjoy them" the more I believe ,they will grow. And if U enjoy a support bra ,that will also change the shape of your breasts

ie tissue redistribution , Regardless of size or shape you must first say it, "my breasts" we all have breasts as per Shakespeare now go forward dears, hopefully with a well fitting brassiere , and shaper (girdle) stockings heels and slip think of lingerie as performance wear , The evidence shows increased athletic ability with lycra spandex , same goes for dressing for success.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    HI Luvs: It is indeed a real phenomena, as we age there is less testosterone , if you do feminine and submissive things like wear a bra and heels , get chased and kissed by appreciative men, that also decreases testosterone and that allows the estrogen in almost everything now to grow breasts. And men that enjoy wearing bras usually are going to enjoy having breasts too, the more you "enjoy them" the more I believe ,they will grow. And if U enjoy a support bra ,that will also change the shape of your breasts.
    Ahh, NOPE. Hormone levels do not effect your sexuality, if that were true there would be no LGB in LGBT.

Sometimes mine get in the way when going through tight spaces.

Damn breasts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I used to pound weights a lot. It's funny, but my breasts have turned into tits. I'm a 38B naturally. MY DES body had always turned them. I had to really do a lot of bench presses to keep them male. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    I used to pound weights a lot. It's funny, but my breasts have turned into tits. I'm a 38B naturally. MY DES body had always turned them. I had to really do a lot of bench presses to keep them male. LOL
    Dana, what is a "DES" body?

I share the breast obsession of some others. I've had very little time to dress and over the last six months have been lifting weights as part of a fitness regime. I'm now in the best shape of my life, have lost a bunch of weight and have developed a bit of chest muscles. I have some gynecomastia because of a sendentary lifestyle and some meds from an multi-year illness that is now reseloved.

The funny thing is that the new musclestissue are underneath my chest fat/and made my "breasts" more prominent (to me at least). I have also been stimulating my chest with massage on top of the weights etc. I'm conflicted by really enjoying and loving my "breasts" but am worried about my appearance to others. Mostly I think I've developed somewhat of a warped body image and that worries me too.

I love the feel of breast forms in my bra and really love the way that they jiggle when I walk .It doesn't make up for the real thing, but it's the best we have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldamoonflower View Post
    I'v never worn a bra before what's it feel like? How much does It restrict movement?
    If you have never worn a bra before then you have some interesting sensations to experience. Bras feel great - I love them. I do not find that wearing a bra restricts movement, unless you have very big, heavy breastforms.

I love my DD breastforms. Sometimes I wear them under my guy clothes around the house. They make me feel more feminine than anything else. I also love the feeling of a bra without the forms as well. I find either way just very comfortable and not restricting at all.

At my stage of life, I find that my pecs have slowly but surely turned into a pair of 40B boobs, so that wearing a bra isn't a problem. I do like underwire styles the best as they give me a but of definition.

OH... DES kids. Well they used to give women. That drug was DES, or diethylstilbestrol, which was widely prescribed in the U.S. beginning in 1940 to help stave off miscarriage — until 1971, when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration decided that the drug doesn’t work and that it causes cancer.

The study, from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), follows the daughters of women who took DES, the first synthetic form of estrogen, in pregnancy and gives the clearest picture to date of the health fall-out of the drug.

Researchers linked DES exposure to increased risks of 12 health conditions, including a twofold higher risk of infertility and a fivefold increased risk of having a preterm delivery. While the average woman has an 18% chance of delivering prematurely by the time she is 45, that figure jumps to 53% in DES-exposed daughters and 68% in those whose mothers took the highest dosages. DES-exposed daughters also face a greater risk of some cancers.

Imagine what that drug did to boys. My female hormone progesterone sits at eighty percent. In a normal male it should be like twenty percent. I had enough testosterone for most of my life to father kids and have a good libido.
    In engineering, I've had extensive psychological tests that show that my brain process use both sides of my brain efficiently.
    So, I'm basically male and female all rolled into one kid. As an aging adult, I do like to get into my feminine side and thus am a cross-dresser.

I looked up DES Sons... APPENDIX A provides an overview of a January 2002 poll of members of the DES Sons International Network when its total membership was just over 100. Members were asked to indicate the one term pertaining to their gender or sexual identity or sexual orientation that they felt most described how they self-defined among their closest friends. What is significant among the findings of this poll is that among the 63 network members who answered the question (approximately 70% of active network members), the largest number (23, or 36.5% of respondents) identified as “transsexual” (pre- or post-op), while another 15% identified as transgendered, and 13% identified as “intersex” or “androgynous.” “Straight males” represented 17.5% of respondents (the second highest response group), while 13% identified as bisexual or gay males.

It is one this site if anyone is interested.

http://www.antijen.org/transadvocate/id33.html

Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    HI Luvs: It is indeed a real phenomena, as we age there is less testosterone , if you do feminine and submissive things like wear a bra and heels , get chased and kissed by appreciative men, that also decreases testosterone and that allows the estrogen in almost everything now to grow breasts.
    Since when are wearing such things as a bra or heels considered submissive??
    Oh, Wait! Sorry for not waiting to speak until spoken to, where are my manners?
    I guess I'm just being a silly girl, please do forgive me! I forget that all girls are innately submissive by nature. Heehee

I must have gotten the vapors just thinking about getting courted and heehee kissed by a fine appreciative gentleman caller.

The only thing that seems to decrease by doing "feminine and submissive things like wear heels" is the distance I am comfortably able to walk without foot pain or waiting for the earliest opportunity to take them off.

As far as bras, and this whole thread in general do is remind of the joke below.
    What is the difference between a CD and a TS?
    A CD can't wait to get home to put their bra on, a TS can't wait to get home to take theirs off.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD