Thread: Natural or unnatural

Natural or unnatural

Hi Girls,

Another complex question. (Is that because it's complicated or because I have a complex?)

I have found that some feminine things come very naturally to me, like, for example, shaving under my arms, sitting down to relieve myself, even wearing a bra. However, some things have thrown me a bit, I guess because I never thought about it before. For example, doing up the zip on my jeans with my left hand, typing with nails, keeping long hair out of my eyes....

Anybody else have things that seem so natural or unnatural?

Emma

Red face

Yes I do! Emma,

Sitting like a lady with my knees touching is one. Sitting to pee is no problem, it's the getting my slip or skirt stuck in the back of my pantie hose that embarrasses me.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    left hand bottons

Left hand zip?

:yikes:

Julie,

In the US I think some women's jeans have the flap on the other side from men's jeans. I have three pairs but they are just like my boy jeans.

UK may be different. I bought a West German jacket and the zipper was opposite from US style.

Why, beats me.

Keely

[SIZE="3"]Aloha,
    No problems here while en femme. Getting there on the other hand....those darn bra straps get all twisted! :cheeky:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Yep, I have a problem with nails and typing too!

Putting on the little butterfly's on the back of your ear studs with long nails.
    and them tiny little zipper pulls I have one pr trousers that the zip is in the back so difficult I cant wear them when out as I need help just to use the loo
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

I don't particularly enjoy crossing my legs as much as I should, as it feels like I'm getting castrated!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

At work We have one girl that just had a baby about 4 months ago. She wears corderoy boy dress pants that zip on the Men's side " right". No one says a thing about it. She also wears a Suit jacket to match what ever pants She has on. It's quite dressy looking. But again no one cares that the pants She wears zip from the wrong side. I noticed, but don't say anything.

So if I wear a woman's set of pants to work that zip on the right , think they'd say anything to me? Prolly so , HUH?

As for crossing my legs, No Problem these days. That leg just goes there when I am not even paying attention. I really have to watch it at work.
    Haley
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 02-01-2006 at 09:38 PM.

Cross my legs ladylike all the time also I've always tucked my legs under me when I sit at home. Just seems natural.

What Me Worry
    Crossing my legs is hard two blown out knees makes that hard. Sitting to pee I have been doing that for years however sometimes pulling my panties down with a garter belt on gets tricky. I have found myself pulling the garter belt down at the same time.

I don't even try crossing my legs - can't do it in drab either - lack of suppleness. However, I have noticed that practice does improve things. Walking in heels is getting easier and reclining, legs together on the sofa is also more natural now.

The other thing I've noticed is that wearing breasts seems like the most natural thing in the world. They don't get in the way at all and brushing up against one accidentally gives me a little thrill. - saying it like that seems strange....

Emma

Brushing against your breasts

Yes Emma, I too like the feeling of brushing against my breasts. Any time I bring my hands to my face to eat or drink, even when I wipe my nose, my arms brush against them and that tingle is certainly there. I also enjoy going to bed with my breasts and bra. I always seem to be able to cuddle them through the night and when I wake up it feels really natural and complete for them to be there. If you have got them, enjoy them. Love to all davina.
    [SIZE="4"]Australia S/E Qld. That's not a caterpillar on my lip, just my last bit of [SIZE="1"]macho-ism.[SIZE="4"]When that goes [SIZE="6"]LA FEMME IS FREE>[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I agree with Jonien about the butterflies on the earrings, they can be really fiddly, but the hardest thing for me is pulling the zip up at the back of a dress. Most go from the waist (or below) right up to the neck, I've even resorted to a piece of string through the zipper tag to help me pull it up, but you have to hold the bottom of the dress taught while pulling, or it won't slide up.