Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what would you fantasie boyfriend be like

I'm with Robyn but mine can have hair.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Looking like Pierce Brosnan or Tom Selleck wouldn't hurt. He'd have to love nights out at the theater and if he loved vintage cars almost as much as he loved me, that would be nice. He'd always much prefer me in skirts and dresses than slacks. I had a boyfriend for decades and he was sweet and wonderful and loved me to dress up. Unfortunately those men are far and few between. However, I still feel I was very lucky to have had him in my life.

If I were to construct a fantasy world, I wouldn't have to worry about whether I was straight or not, because I would be the cute chick/busty wench, and 100% straight. And my guy would be kinda retro, either a cowboy or a sailor. Someone who was gone for long stretches of time, but who was madly in love and faithful, so whenever he came home, we would both know how special our time together was.

I would be a barmaid/tender, serving up drinks and making everyone feel welcome, while unintentionally breaking a heart or two as I try to politely decline every pass that guys made at me, because I knew that I was spoken for.

As for looks...Broad at the shoulders, narrow at the hips. He would always lean slightly forward when he walked, as though he knew he had a destination and wasn't gonna hesitate in getting there. When he was walking away, for either the range or the sea, I could watch his confident stride and the way his shoulders rolled, and would know that on his return home, that determined walk would end at my door and nothing would be able to stop him.

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 03-08-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

I really like guys who have beards and also if he is good at working with his hands such as working on cars and has the same interest as me as far as cars since I am a car type girl.

I find it interesting that the 'I'm so straight I have to let everyone know' types, can clearly see the title of the thread, choose to enter, read and reply and yet apparently have no interest?

It is what it is, allow people their fantasy and don't be hypocrites.
    Sometimes it reminds me of the saying 'Thou doth protest too much' if you don't agree with the subject why are you getting involved?

For me, not so much fantasy as requirements. I am attracted to tall guys, taller than me. But I certainly don't want to be dominated by a Neanderthal. I like character, sense of humour and intelligent conversation. I'm attracted to personality, a guy that can't hold an engaging conversation no matter how good looking, is going to turn me off.
    And loyalty, I want a long term relationship and not to be worrying if he is having fun elsewhere.

My "ideal boyfriend" would be a tall, athletic, GG with a great figure, well "built" long hair and beautiful face and a great sense of style.

So, in my fantasy world I'm a CD who's a lesbian, so I would want my "boyfriend" to be a GG, and by her description, she would probably have to be a supermodel.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

When I was much younger, I occasionally fanaticized about being made love to by a strong ,gentle and sensitive man. I imagined myself as being totally submissive and following his every command. As I grew older, these fantasies became fewer in occurrence.

Here is a pic of me with mine, it's from a trip I took awhile back to Hollywood
    bradandme.jpg

I've always liked older men. And by older men I mean my friend Jaime's dad has been a long time crush of mine. He's 6'4, well buit, very successful, artistic, kind, generous. I could go on. He looks a bit like Tom Selek. If anything happens to our wives I'm going for it.

As a male I'm hetro but when my CDing comes out I'm all women. To be with a man maybe over the top for me now. Fantasy and reality are two different things. But at times I do fantasies about being with another CD. Any Takers, just kidding

I've never been with a guy before but have come to realize that I fantasise about men constantly, not sure if that makes me gay but my ideal boyfriend would be older and bald with strong arms and a deep voice who spoils me and has a huge sex drive, kinda weird putting it into words as I've never realised how much o think about it before

My fantasy is to have a woman as a woman

Kirsty x

Great respect for Khora's honesty. "Just like the physical act and being CD allows me to experience the feminine role. Imagination is everything, and for most that is all it would ever be. Truth to power is saying these days. Khora gets my vote for identifying a CD motive and desire.

Banned Read only
    I met my Mr. Perfect several years ago. We had a fantastic relationship. One most could only dream of. Unfortunately, he passed away unexpectedly 6 years ago. Now days as long as they are breathing and the heart is still pounding.... even if I have installed a ventilator and defibrillator next to the bed.
    Last edited by Jorja; 03-17-2015 at 04:04 PM.

I could literally spend days in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    @Reine. Actually a lot of women say they want a bigger, taller, stronger, protective guy
    Reine and Sandra you dont understand. Women want a man who knows how to lead in the relationship.
    WOW! Nice you see you haven't changed one bit.
    So tell me, how did a neanderthal like you jump from fire and the wheel to internet forum usage?
    caveman.jpg

"Reine and Sandra you dont understand" Typical MAN thinking HE knows what a women wants better then actual women do.

"Women want taller men?" REALLY? Thanks for the insight Captain Caveman!
    Real shocker considering the average height for females is 5 foot 5 inches (164.5CM) and for men is 5 foot 10 inches (178.2 CM). Granted there are exceptions and variations, but for the most part, most men are generally taller then most women, so stating women wanting a taller man has about as much merit as saying most women are attracted to men. Again, thanks Captain Caveman!

At 5'6 I can only think of 3 not taller then me (at least by a lot) men: Napoleon = Dead, Tom Cruise = No Thanks and Al Pacino. OK I would definitely make an exception for Al, come on, who wouldn't lol.

Roughly speaking, about 85% of the adult male population (in the U.S.) is taller then me.
    So of course I want a taller guy, it's hard enough finding a decent one out of the 85% I'm not going to start fishing in the shallow end. lol. About the only real question would be "how much taller" do I prefer a potential guy to be?

It would be nice if he was at least 5'10 so I would be slightly shorter or about the same height while in heels. And I say this NOT for me, but for HIM! Yes that's right, seems most guys don't like being shorter then their girlfriends.

Go Figure? Might be because being shorter is seen as being inferior and NOT an ALPHA MALE trait!!! Right Sean? Yes those pesky fragile wittle alpha male egos do bruise quite easily don't they?

Anyways, LOL, to answer the OP, like others have said, there is no "fantasy guy" for me to wonder about.
    I like guys (and girls) and about the only "fantasy" might be becoming one of those "greedy Bi chicks who want to **** every person they see" and wanting one of each. A girl can dream, can't she?

Last edited by Sammy777; 03-17-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD