Thread: Wearing women’s clothes including bra to a women's meeting.

Silver Member

Wearing women’s clothes including bra to a women's meeting.

I was asked to meet with an officer from a women’s group that wanted to take on a project similar to one that I had shepherded for another group. She said it would be a short meeting. Probably 10 minutes or so next week.

I had some errands and shopping to do today so I put on all gg clothes. boots, jeans, sweater, bra, rain jacket and jumped in the car. Before I could go 5 miles I get a call that she is going over the project and could I stop by to answer some questions. I figured a few questions I could just keep my jacket on and she would never know. As as I pull up and get out the rain starts she opens the door and waves me in so my jacket was wet and I needed to take it off in her home. Ok, one woman she may not notice LOL. As I sit down the door bell rings and she says, oh the girls are so excited you are helping us some are coming over. Girls???

The first one came in. She was a hugger type. Hugged the hostess and then turned to me. I offer a hand shake, but she says you get a hug too for helping. As she hugs me the hand goes behind me and as she leans forward our boobs meet. She is bent forward, small breasted with a sports bra on so it is slight and she gives no indications. we sit down and start talking.

In a few minutes 3 more women come in. They all are huggers too! What is it with hugging? Anyway one is well endowed and she hugs me and I’m sure that she felt mine against hers as she realigned so our girls didn’t push against one another. The other two hugged and I’m sure that they probably felt my bra band too. I felt theirs so I guess we are even.

As we were sitting there my sweater was tight enough to stretch between the girls showing that I was endowed. I’m sure my foam cup bra gave a nice representation through the cashmere sweater. Of course the meeting dragged on with questions and side discussions about stores Including where everyone shopped including me. At the end of the meeting I’m sure anyone could tell I had on a bra. Confirmed as I stood up and without thinking pulled my sweater into position leaving little doubt and had to turn my back to pickup my jacket. Or was it my heals clicking on the marble floor.

I figure they took time to talk about me and what I had on I don’t know them personally and I’m already out to a lot of people so if it bothered them they don’t need to invite me back. But, I received an email thanking me for attending their meeting and it is hoped I will attend them in the future. They are all golf nuts so maybe this summer I’ll wear a golf skirt to the meeting. Not really, I don’t wear skirts, but I have several women’s golf shorts that I can wear.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Thanks for sharing. I haven't been in a similar situation, but I'm sure most would go similarly. My experience is that most woman are fairly excepting.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    Liz,
    To me that's how it should be, we have the right to wear what we choose and you were accepted and respected for how you chose to be , OK purely by accident ! Not one of them ran screaming out the door calling you names !
    Your story is so encouraging, these things can happen without drama ! I did play golf for a while given the chance to wear a skirt I would take it up again !!
    Now what am I going to wear to my next painting group meeting ??

Gone to live my life
    Hi Liz,

What a great story and thanks for sharing. I guess for the ladies at the meeting it was no big thing.

Hugs

Isha

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Great story, Liz! New friends perhaps?!

well done, lovely experience, there is hope!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Liz,
    You will have to keep us posted on the progress or gossip whichever comes your way.

Women tend to trust men that seem a bit odd.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    I thought you already new the fact that all women hug each other just to check
    what type of bras they are wearing. You see it is a Union Rule to check and make sure
    you are dressed properly.... LOL
    Glad all went off so well.
    Rader

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Liz, these are the sort of occurrences that can lead to good/great validating friendships. They help you to understand and enjoy female interaction. Worth cultivating. If you have a Liz Facebook page you could suggest being friends on FB.

Sounds to me like all was well with your meeting.

I would wear a bra most everyday, but my fear is the huggers and in my world that would not be good thing.