Thread: Shopping

Shopping

Heading to Target on the way home - any ideas? Kinda, well, very excitied - also nervous!

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Shopping

I try only to shop at stores that are CD/TV/TG friendly. That way if I have any questions they can be answered by the staff.

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian_Anne_1
    I try only to shop at stores that are CD/TV/TG friendly. That way if I have any questions they can be answered by the staff.
    Viv, does your local Target fit that description?

I expects those results would vary greatly.

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian_Anne_1
    Just about any store is friendly to someone who wants to spend money there. Ask any salesperson.

Can you get me some tap washers?

Oh and 20 Benson and Hedges while you are there?

Size 11 shoes at Target

Just a quick heads up on shoes at Target. They carry a number of styles in size 11's. If not in the all the stores, online, and even a few 12's online too. I just bought a pair of leather slingbacks (Abby) in 11's yesterday on sale for $18.99. Really comfortable and sleek with 2 3/4 inch heels, perfect for going out. To cop a tired cliche, the online picture doesn't do the shoes justice...

Can't beat the prices and some are probably knockoffs of pricier brands.

Mitzi