Thread: Home Alone,Its Michelle Time!!

Home Alone,Its Michelle Time!!

Kids to school after a 2 hour delay, wife working all day. I have from 10:30 to 2 to let Michelle out. When I got home I showered and shaved then moisturizer. Foundation garments first matching panties and push up bra set, suntan pantyhose, waist cincher , and a body briefer. I tried on a few new things I bought at Kmart in Matamoras,PA last week ( underdressed on that trip ). I got 2 Bongo dresses a Bongo skirt and 2 Jillian Michaels racerback tank tops for working out. They are having a big clearance sale and I bought all that for 44 Dollars. So anyway, I decided to wear one of the new Bongo dresses and my dark brown knee length boots. Then came full makeup and jewelry and finally topped off with my favorite auburn, middle of my back wig. I am hoping to go out shopping tomorrow fully dressed if time permits and I can keep my nerve. This will not be my first time out in full femme mode but its been a couple of years. As much as I want to, I will not be wearing any dresses. It will be a skinny jeans and boots day. I am looking forward to getting out in public as Michelle and checking out the sales at Payless shoes and Kmart in Honesdale. Sorry if I rambled.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds like fun, Im all dressed as well just not heading out.

It is nice to get out, do a bit of shopping etc, hope it all goes well
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Michelle,
    Nothing wrong with skinny jeans and boots.
    Love that getup.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am dressed also Michelle. Sitting here in the home office doing some secretarial work for my wife. Then plan on finishing our taxes. It is so nice to be in secretary mode!!! Nothing wrong with skinny jeans and boots to go out in. I think that you will blend in a lot better dressed like the other women. Good luck and have a great day out.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Gotta grab those opportunities when you can get them. Enjoy!

Wow Michelle, with shaving dressing and undressing, how much is the netto time remaining out of 3,5 hours? In 2 hours I can do make-up dressing, a few photos and then undressing again. And I am waxed, no shaving. And I do not have time to paint hand nails.

I can undo everything pretty quickly and about an hour to put myself together. I shaved my arms and chest the night before so I only had legs and face to shave. I had about 2 free to be me hours. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy wearing my skinny jeans and boots but I love wearing a dress and showing some leg. Best choice in my opinion for shopping is the jeans and boots for the blend factor.