Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing questions for closet crossdressers

Well for me started as teenager using some of sisters things eventually got married found out soon enough that women know when there clothing is touched even when you use the things stored in another closet that have not been worn in ages kind of laid blame on son at time and Mom let go at my request don't embarrass him puberty?? Then decided to buy some of my own first on line make sure your home on delivery and now I shop at many stores I love Macys. I dress any chance I have even if only for a few hours makes me so relaxed I'm in my sixties and have not lost the urge all though I do get worried she may find my things in basement.

How often - has varied widely over the years,, from 4 or so times a week (when single, living alone) to long periods (married with child) of limited opportunities.
    When - when I have a day off, home alone, mid-morning. Otherwise, early evenings, especially after work when I was single.
    Crossdressing Rule #1 should be: get your own clothes. How you get them is a different matter, as most of us borrowed or stole things when starting out. An argument for a different day. But yes, get your own.
    I obtained whatever I could however I could when I was young - no money. no car, no privacy, etc. Now I get most of my clothes, shoes, and wigs online while getting makeup, jewelery, and accessories in stores.
    How long - I recall having an attraction to women's things by age 5-6. Lipstick around age 8-10. High heels (sister's) early teens, makeup late teens, full transformation early twenties.
    Desire intensity - very low to very high. It may be a 5 on a given day when the opportunity to transform presents itself. Along the process of transforming, beginning with makeup, it goes up and as the transformation is complete, it's a ten. At the end of the session, it suddenly drops to zero. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    This one is for closet crossdressers, for whom cding is private and don't wish to tell there secret to anyone just like myself.
    How often you crossdress?
    When do you crossdress?
    Do you have your own cloths (how do you buy them) or you steal from your sister/gf/mom's closet?
    How long have you been crossdressing for & on a scale of 1-10 what's your desire to crossdress now a days.
    how often- a few times a week for maybe an hour or 2 after work, and the occasional longer periods when my wife is away for the day visiting family or friends.

I own a few things, plus some of what my wife has.

While my 1st time was around 22, it wasn't until 2 years ago that I began to really open myself up to active CDing. so about 28 years of super secret and very very rare CDing.

I can't really put a desire number of actual CDing. but of just accepting and being myself, that is increasing. I can't really put a solid number on that either though.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I crossdress about once every 2-4 weeks. The desire waxes and wanes.

I crossdress when then house is empty or, if my wife's at work, before my son wakes up (behind a locked door).

I have a small bag of my own clothes. My wife's are 3 sizes too small. Shame though, she has a great wardrobe!

I've crossdressed since about 6, indulged a lot as a teenager, retired from it in my 20s and started again in my mid-forties. I'm probably a 3, but it varies.

I crossdress about 3 or 4 times a week
    I have my own clothes and have for years
    Been doing this longer than i can remember
    Im at about a 7 on the scale of things
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Being one of the tiny few on here, who never had a lover or wife, you would think i would dress all the time i am home in my apartment. When i had roommates, i was desperate to dress everytime i was there alone. But, for some reason, having my own apartment, i only feel like dressing several times a month! I used to get most clothes at thrift stores, but ebay is where i shop most now.. I am low income, don't have much to eat, so, i must only buy the cheapest bargain, but quality lady stuff, and less of it , as my situation gets more difficult financially. I would like to go out once in a blue moon, but the small town are here, is dangerous for being outed. and at six foot six, i stick out like a totem pole. If i had a wife, and had the desire to dress, i am sure it would be a different story.

"How often you crossdress?"
    -Usually once or twice a week.

"When do you crossdress?"
    -Later at night, when everyone else is asleep.

"Do you have your own cloths (how do you buy them) or you steal from your sister/gf/mom's closet?"
    -Yes, I have my own clothes. As of right now I just have one outfit including a bra and some panties. I purchase them online exclusively.

"How long have you been crossdressing for & on a scale of 1-10 what's your desire to crossdress now a days?"
    -I remember very vaguely that I tried on bits and pieces of clothing and used makeup when I was very young, imitating my mother and sisters. Another time when I was around 4 my older sister dressed me up in a dress, wig, makeup... the works. I never dressed again until about 6 months ago when I finally accepted myself as a CD. Right now the urge is a 5-7 most days, although I can imagine it being a 10 if I didn't underdress in panties daily.

Jessie~☆

Depending on if I'm in the mood to dress, I'll do it daily or every other day, usually for a week or two and the desire goes away.

I usually do it in the evening, after 9-10 when everyone goes to bed.

All my clothes are my own, when I was a teen I used to wear my sisters clothes or sometimes my moms. I had a gf give me clothes one time as well.

I've been dressing on and off for about 10 years. My desire to dress in the last year or two has been crazy high, and to go full girl, wigs, forms, the works. Having a job greatly helps this compared to when I first started

I'm living on my own which means I have all the time and space, especially since I lost my job a few months back. My desire to dress has only increased since then and I now do it at least 3 times a week, usually friday til sunday. Most of my clothes I buy online but occasionally in a store if I feel confident enough as a private dresser. Been dressing since my childhood and am now in my 40's and stil loving every moment of it, in fact I'm still growing and learning. Didn't do much makeup in the past, it's only now that I have started to really experiment with it.

Banned Read only
    I dress almost every chance I get. Most mornings I have 30 minutes to a couple of hours before work, and often during the day or evening I'll dress to some extent. I don't do makeup, so I can in and out within a few minutes, and my wife knows so I don't have to hide it from her. In the day or evening I have to be careful about visitors (kids are grown but one is rather needy and comes over a lot). I'll sometimes underdress, but I don't even count panties as underdressing (I always wore briefs, many of the panties pass for such), and I never know when I'll get a hug from a kid so I try not to wear a bra if one will be around. I can wear stockings/garter under my jeans without a problem, except that it's hot here in FL and that becomes uncomfortable fast.

I have my own clothes, have for several years since I came out to my wife, in my own closet (practical solution to my getting up earlier than her, ALL my clothes are in a separate closet from hers). I've tried on lots of her stuff, have to be damn careful not to damage anything though! Most of my stuff I got new, online or from Wallyworld for the most part, but some are hand-me-downs from my wife.

How often?
    Normally around 3 or 4 times a fortnight, sometimes more

When?
    I have the house to myself

Do I have my own clothes?
    A big yes, I love shopping and I have more Girl clothes than Men's, I did start out borrowing my mothers years back.

How long have I been dressing? and on a scale of 1 to 10?
    Been dressing on and off for 25 years since I was 12, my desire changes daily, normally 7/10.

First let me say that for the last 2 years my wife has accepted my cross dressing as long as I don't leave the house. I have underdressed in panties for 20 years and wear pantyhose and camis under my work clothes on a regular basis especially in the winter. I usually get up in the morning and put on a skirt with a cami or blouse until I get ready for work. I also dress most evenings when I get home. So I guess the answer to the question is that I dress daily before and after work.

Yes I have my own clothes. My wife is very petite and of course I am not. I keep my things in my closet and dresser. I love to shop and even though I shop in drab, I try things on and don't care if the SA knows they are for me but I never leave the house in female attire.

I have been dressing off and on for 47 years. There were times when I dressed more than others and went long times without dressing at all. However as I got older and my 2nd wife became accepting I dressed more and more. Through it all the urge never went away. On the scale I would say that these days I am an 8 or 9.

My wife does not want me to leave the house dressed and since I don't wear make up or a wig, I can change back to drab if someone comes to the door. I am fine with her wishes.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

How often you crossdress? I underdress every day. Minimum is panties, but in the winter I will almost always wear pantyhose or tights. Painted toes when I can
    When do you crossdress? Lately it's been as often as possible. If I am alone for an hour or more I will throw on a bra, pantyhose and a dress and heels. I wear slips to bed with my SO, she's ok with it. When I sleep alone, I wear vintage chiffon baby dolls.
    Do you have your own cloths (how do you buy them). I buy my own. I will frequent Goodwill once ever two weeks, if nothing more than for the experience of trying on new dresses. Lately, I've purchased underwear from Winners (a store in Canada), and I've scored some lovely high waisted panties that I love.
    How long have you been crossdressing for & on a scale of 1-10 what's your desire to crossdress now a days. I've been putting on panties since I was a teenager but the desire was there when I was 5. Like many others, I have purged and fought the desire over the years. But at 51 yrs, I am determined to enjoy every moment and fight the guilt instead. My desire scale is 10 for sure.

How often? -----everyday
    When? ---------When I get up and when I go to bed
    own clothes? ---Yes, more than my wife. and I buy them and she buys them for me.
    first time? 10 yrs old. on a scale? 11
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

How often: Once a week and its all out , makeup, outfit and pictures. Each week improving on my look!!!
    When Saturdays for two to three hours
    Own cloths Yes, Have mini skirt, very short tiger print mini dress, have pearls , bracelets, loop earrings, red wig, black stockings with five inch black pumps. Undergarments include three pair of black, red, tiger print G string lace panties, black bra and waist clincher.

The outfits are what I like and have fun mixing and matching Like to look as sexy as possible

Hi evreyone.

How Often, I am new to this and try at least once a week to put on a dress even if its only for a few minute - when home alone.

Where, At home when my wife is out or if i go away on buiness i take soem cloths with me then i can dress in my hotel room.

Own Cloths I buy on line Ebay and i try to buy a compete outfit everytime, Dress, underwear and stockings to match

How long, 6 months and my desire to crossdress is everyday but if i can only do it once a week makes me happy would like to one day spend a few hours dressed

Recently I started crossdressing again after a two month break, and I find myself putting on women's clothing daily. I dress during the mornings and afternoons when most of everyone in my house is not home and sometimes at night because I stay up super late.I have my own clothes now and order most of it online, no more stealing my sister's stuff and them freaking out trying to find it.

Current desire to dress I would say 9-ish