Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the longest you have been able to stay dressed???

With me 2 days, and that means every weekend waking us and going to sleep. But comes Sunday night, I have to put her up because the Macho rough neck takes over for the week to pay the bills. I will eventually a vacation or trip in fem. My problem in town is one nosy neighbor.

Ten days. Quite a few four and five day runs.

About two hours!

(The problem with being in the closet in a busy household.)

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hmmmm 2 weeks? i could probably say an entire summer once too....but my memory is fuzzy on that so it must of meant i had a good time. Dressing everyday can get exausting ( makeup wise) ...recently ive really learnded how to take care of the skin in my beard area better so shaving every single day, sometimes twice hasnt been an issue anymore. That came from practice, and long stretches of dressing.

only a few hours sadly, I want to try to go a day dressed some day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 days just recently at christmas time .Tried on many of my outfits and had makeup on everyday nails painted etc.After that i had to take a break and do some errands
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

The longest i have been able to stay dressed was only four weeks ago i went to sydney on buisness over night and before going out for the dinner on the friday night after my shower i put on some panties, suspender belt and stocking which i went out in under my suit, this felt amazing.

When i got back to my room i put on a bra, dress and heels and spend the next couple of hours in my room fully dressed, i then took of the dress and put on a full lengh slip and spent the whole night in my room like that.

Prior to that i from time to time will wear pantie hose and Panties to work under my suit

2 days and 2 nights, I went through my entire wardrobe, Twice.

Kirsty x

I think I had the opportunity to dress for two days straight while my wife was out of town. But I'm not even sure if I did take advantage of it, getting too nervous about it. I may not even have had any nightclothes to wear back then. But I do now...... hee hee.

Reality Check
    In reality, just several hours, several days in a row. I mean, I have to go out to get the mail and of course, I can't really shower dressed. Sleeping? Doesn't work for me. I'm afraid I'll damage my boobs and of course there's "down there" that keeps reminding me that I'm not a female.

Banned Read only
    When our daughter lived in the mid west for several years my wife visited her for 7-10 days in the fall. Except for doing needed chores en homme I was en femme 24/7 for that time. I also took a lot of evening strolls in safe neighborhoods and shopping areas with storefronts. It was great to feel the cool breezes caressing my legs and "playing" with my dress and slip. Alas, good times came to an end when our daughter relocated back home. No more 7-10 days of dressing.

12-18 hours a day (or a couple hours longer) 4 or 5 days a week is not at all uncommon.

my longest time was several years ago when the wife was sent out of state by her employer. 6 weeks!

I had to work so every day i laid out my clothes for the evening, and changed as soon as i walked in the door. i would not even use the restroom until i was changed. stayed that way all night, slept in my nightgowns and started the whole thing over again the next day.

she was supposed to come home on week 4 but was sent instead to a different area. i met her at the airport with fresh clothes and we traded suitcases for her.

I was glad when she finally came home, but it was very hard to return to 'normal'

Three days has been the longest so far. I will set a new personal best of nine days starting Saturday with the Diva Las Vegas trip. Hope to see some of you there. Love Jean

The longest has been a week (6 days). Francine went every where, it was a great confidence boost. My senile neighbor thought I was my sister house sitting, classic. He never knew, I reccomend all my sisters to spend extendened time as the femme self's.

The longest for me is only 4 hours, never enough time!!

So far about 33 hours. Had to change as some errands had to be run which took about an hour. Today will be similar.

Fully dressed in a dress - maybe a couple of hours. I still have yet to go all the way with wig, forms, make-up, shoes and accessories - someday. Underdressed I have managed several days at a time while SO is out of town.

Few years back a friend and I went to Statesborro Ga and did a presentation at Georgia Southern.
    Was dressed for two days, only thing I had to resemble my guy side was my drivers license.

It was fun but after two days of it, had enough that is about my limit.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

A couple of weeks. I'm not 'out' and have to work, so only on a few vacations was I able to stay at home dressed as a girl 24/7. Felt good. Normal. Ahhh, well. On a regular basis, usually only three days in a row, as I work weekends so when I get a long one that's three. Sometimes four if I get tot take a vacation or personal day. Today, back to the old grind. Have to go to work soon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

High Heels and Pantyhose!
    2.5 days with no return to male clothes during that time. 7-10 days if you count times where it was necessary to dress in male mode during the day for work.

4 days. I learned that shaving is a part of my makeup routine and no longer a nuisance.
    "Missed it by that much!"

When I was at First Event last January, I was able to be dressed for 30 hours. It would have been longer, but I needed to go home due to an impending snow storm (needed for snow clearing). Now I need to go to more week-enders to add more hours. It is so wonderful to just enjoy the over-all feeling of being femme.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I took a full week between Christmas and New Year's eve about ten years ago. After the Christmas festivities, I went home, did what I do, and just couldn't let go of my femme self. It was so wonderful, for the first time having everything I ever dreamt of at my fingertips - makeup, breast forms, clothes... you name it. Spent a lot of time outside in a little courtyard behind the guest cottage I was renting. Everyone in the main house was gone and I was completely alone. It was so wonderful to be outside and taking in the California sun, out in the open as myself. I think about that week a lot, wondering how it is that such a simple thing is so difficult to have again within my crazy life.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Well, for me I am going on 3 years in June and I enjoy dressing everyday, being who I am on the inside on the outside. I go anywhere I want when I want. I have many friends that accept me for me.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU