Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the longest you have been able to stay dressed???

I get to dress three days of the week. IT is nice to be able to do that weekly. Four days male, three days female. It is nice to look forward to that time.
    Part Time Girl

Way back at around 16 I could stay at my aunts and spend most of the day dressed for a week at a time. Only to return to boy mode by the end of her work day.

Now I have been dressed (if you include under dressed) for five days. At work it is only toe nail polish and panties but when home I have been able to be myself. And it feels wonderful!

Alice

18 hours. My wife and I (en femme)take trips to a larger city about 3 hours away and we spend it all thrift shopping and seeing concerts.

Most of a day for me, never went multiple days...

Banned Read only
    the longest for me was 9 days when my wife had a family emergency and i had to stay home because 3 of our dogs had a vet appt.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    This past Saturday for band practice I stayed dressed for eight and a half hours, heels and all.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Just got back on Saturday from a weekday getaway to the California coast, dressed all day from 9 am to 1-2 am, for 3 1/2 days and nights. It was a fabulous escape with a close friend for her birthday celebration(s), and we did celebrate. My previous longest was a trip to Las Vegas a few years ago for 2 1/2 days.

Three days when my family left town. I dressed all day but I only went out a couple of times. It was the first time that I slept semi dressed, in a baby doll and panties. I spoiled myself those days, I bought a silk robe and matching slippers that I wore in my yard every morning to enjoy my coffee.

Aspiring Member
    I just set a record of 4 hours today, most of which was sans makeup. My upcoming month-long work trip won't be spent dressed at all, bleh.

fully dressed only really something like 6 or 7 hours and that's enough for me.

I've been able to dress for several days in a role before but the longest time contentiously dressed would have to be about 12 to 13 hours. That includes shopping and driving time. Had a blast that day.

Just got a 36 hour stretch a couple of weeks ago while on a business trip. It was really hard to go back to boy mode!

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Never been able to go around the clock because work got in the way but when my wife went to Ireland for 10 days. I spent every non work moment as Lee. As soon as I walked through the door I'd transform. Got pretty quick at it too.
    One morning I must not have gotten all the mascara and or eyeliner off because one of the guys mentioned my eyes looked different. When I had a chance to look myself, I had that little bit of darkness left over. Lol Good thing they didn't put two and two together. Construction workers can be brutal.

Maybe stayed completely dressed for about a day or so at a time a handful of times
    I like sleeping in sexy thing along with my fake boobies lol

right now is been 2 days the wife is also gone. The longest has been 1 month before I was married miss it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I was on a ten day road trip and stayed dressed to one degree or another the whole time. By "degree" I mean that on a couple of occasions, like in motel offices taking a room for the night I took out my breast forms and wore somewhat ambiguous outfits. I left the rooms in dresses though, to make up for my cowardice. The rest of the time, like in campgrounds, I went full bore; full bra and colorful outfits during the day and nighties and pj's after dark.