Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First weeks of HRT

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    A significant part of my GD was wrapped up in the confusion I experienced during the sex act. Many trans people struggle with trying to understand their sexuality finding it almost impossible to label as being one thing or another. There is a well known sexual fluidity among trans men and women.

We are sexual with and through our bodies. The same bodies we change through hormones and surgeries.

For trans how can they know what their actual sexuality is until they transition?

Plus those who know the experience of being "seen" as their true sex in a sexual setting will experience what I can only call an awakening of that which has laid dorminant (unused and unexperienced) all those years.
    I relate a great deal to what you wrote.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 03-11-2015 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Fixed quoting mechanism

My two cents after two years on Oestrogen and Spiro......
    A subtle and welcome improvement in my complexion and skin texture plus a noticeable reduction in facial spots. On the minus side I have to moisturise before wet shaving to avoid getting red areas.
    A small amount of breast growth.... perhaps an A on one side and slightly smaller on the other.
    Erections are down by about 70% and involuntary erections by maybe 95%. Not everyone would welcome this but I love it. no more waking up in a tent etc.
    A smoothing out of emotions.... I feel generally a little calmer, again welcome.
    I have purposely lost some weight by dieting but my belly hasn't shrunk so much as the rest of me..... not so good.
    I am still as bald as I was before but my body hair has thinned out or possibly the hairs themselves are a bit thinner.
    Not much else really but bear in mind that I am 58 years old and as individuals we will all see different degrees of effects.
    Best wishes
    Helen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]