Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to cd and looking for some advice

For me it was lipstick that triggered something in me from my past to want to go further.. Panties, bras hose and a top or 2 have followed.. Looking forward to a female friend to finally help me with make-up and to do some shopping..

For me its the undergarments bras, panties, waist clincher, stockings. The dress and skirts come later but under garments are what gets me going!!!

How is it possible that you dont know what would you like to wear,every crossdresser know what is for him most sensual to wear, before i started to dress i had a dream i was on top of building in black silk dress and after that i knew what i would like to wear

For me the first thing was the Old fashion style girdle with attaching suspenders and stockings (YES) I love lingerie and nightwear,I cant remember the last time I did'nt sleep in them

Kirst X

Research clothes sizes and buy stuff that will fit you. No matter how great that special item looked in the shop/catalogue if it doesn't fit you it will never look good, never feel right. Only buy shoes from a store so you can walk around the shop to see how they fit. If they don't feel right in the shop they never will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie Petersen View Post
    Then with that item on, it is like being struck by lightening! A feeling of .. Dear Lord!!! What is happening to me!! Some strange unexplainable feeling of .. something! For some it is sexual excitement, for others it is a thrill of unexplainable character and for some, especially when starting later in life, it is a feeling of fulfillment, and for some it is something else. But for everybody it is this feeling of YES YES YES!!!! I was MISSING THIS!!!! What the HECK is it??

And then, you are stuck! Cant stop doing it and eventually, you end up in a chat forum like this trying to find out why
    Best description ever!! I had always shown interest in a women's clothing, tried some on a couple of times but about 3 months ago the lightning struck me so very hard!!! Can't stop now - want to try so many new things.

As others said - look for what excites you and have fun!

- Jane
    Come up and see me, make me smile - Or do what you want, run on wild...

ChristinaK is right. Buy whatever floats your boat, and expand from there. For me it was bras and panties, then slips, pantyhose and makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLeigh View Post
    Thank you all for the replies and advice. I've made up my mind to start with a pair or two of panties and go from there. I'm thinking about getting a pair for lounging around my apartment and another to wear when I'm feeling a bit adventurous (in public under my jeans). I'm pretty excited! Any tips on buying. I'm definitely a plus sized guy. I'm looking at Amazon right now and I'm not really sure what to look for.
    Panty manufacturers will have a size chart. They are usually sized by measuring around your hips. Panty sizes are numbered and the higher the number the larger the size, up to 15 or so. Anything from 8 or up is probably plus sized. There are many, many styles, materials and colors.

Yes, I wear size 7 that fits me the best. Depending on the product. Colors are endless, and styles. Anything that is silky and smooth and is snug hmmmmm yes.

Yes, of course then there is thigh stockings. and stockings with a garter belt. Pantyhose is wonderful too.

My excitement began when I started sneaking into mothers closet&trying on dresses&skirts.I started getting bolder,after she would leave in the morning to go to
    work&I would start to try on her dress slacks,her tops,all of her silk blouses&I began getting bolder,so I lifted a fresh,unopened pkg of her hundreds of pairs of pantyhose&carefully put them on&carefully put on one of her good skirtsuits&stepped into a pair of her heels&spent the morning,practicing walking in heels,sitting at her makeup table,trying on her wigs,doing my hair&makeup,with all the draperies closed&the house locked up tight.I was nearly caught,as my sister made a surprise
    appearance,so I sprinted,in heels,down the basement&hid,until my sister left
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Yes, I too got caught by my wife. She does not like my feminine side, so I do it when ever I can. Even wearing panties when she is around.

Banned Read only
    AL:

As far as crossdressers go:

You're not the First,
    And you won't be the Last,
    But you could be the Next...

DeeAnn

I started with underwear. I worked my way from panties, bra, camisole, and pantyhose to skirt, blouse and heels. It all depends upon what you feel most comfortable in. I love wearing dresses, full makeup and an assortment of wigs. This is a personal choice which you may not aspire to. Good Luck, Hon.

If it is a sexual thing then. Just enjoy what attire or fixing up that floats your boat. But like some of us. Going femme is a way of life and a part of an existence like with me. It has made me happy finally.

One caveat. Women's shoes are hard to find over size 11 - except when it comes to high, high heels which come in sizes up to NBA Center.

But few women and probably even fewer crossdresserr can even stand up straight in anything over about 3". If you buy something with even a 3/4" or 1" heel you'll feel like you are walking on stilts.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    whatever you do...and whatever you wear....just make sure you have FUN doing it........good luck on your journey xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLeigh View Post
    Thank you all for the replies and advice. I've made up my mind to start with a pair or two of panties and go from there. I'm thinking about getting a pair for lounging around my apartment and another to wear when I'm feeling a bit adventurous (in public under my jeans). I'm pretty excited! Any tips on buying. I'm definitely a plus sized guy. I'm looking at Amazon right now and I'm not really sure what to look for.
    I recently made a compendium of size charts. I'd say buy yourself a tape measure and then google how to take your measurements (note that for girls it's different then for guys).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9H...ew?usp=sharing

Look up in the spreadsheet and it should give you your size for different countries. It also has a table to convert your shoe size to woman's size too Note that both myself and others find that manufacturers sizing always differs slightly, between brands. There was a really nifty tool online where you could put in your measurements and it would tell you what size you should wear for different brands (actually telling you how tight/loose it would be on your different body parts) but I seem to have lost the link

EDIT: Google drive messes up the formatting, you'll have to download the file and open in excel. I promise I'm not trying to give you viruses
    -Lucy