Thread: CD Creature Features, " do i look too _____ " are you happy how you present ?

CD Creature Features, " do i look too _____ " are you happy how you present ?

bouncing around the interweb today and found this comparison on 7online of i photog who matched family members faces half and half to show how similar they were to one another....it made me think...

folks here often fret as to how well they match to presenting female and fuss over hips, butts, breasts, arms, shoulders but sometimes we all are not blessed with our perceived genetic attributes, sometimes women have manly features and men have more features that mimic a lady....

so one could say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and were way too critical and perhaps spend way too much to achieve whats in our minds eye the perfect illusion....

oh here is a link to the photos that stated me thinking...
    http://7online.com/family/photos-gen...embers/548353/

here they just show faces but some women are large framed and some men end up small framed, some minds match either way but sometimes they dont as we here all know to well....

so is it worth all the fuss, myself i dont own any pads, dont own a bra, and feel i present fairly well....how do you feel you represent as a CD ?

do you think it helps if you get out in the real world ?
    Last edited by mykell; 03-09-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: add question
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I look at my photo and like what I see. But I think someone else might say "ooooh that is a man dressed in women's clothes.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've thought about this quite a bit. This morning's reflection reminded me that I really do need to wear makeup to bring enough feminine characteristics to my image for me to believe I look feminine. While I have a reasonable history of getting out in public without inspiring the torch and pitchfork crowd, without the full compliment of tools (including pads, forms, shapers etc.) being applied I feel I present as a man in womans clothing. In the past my late wife told me that she was reminded of my mother. If I had a good image of my mother that I could use I'd like to try mixing the photos to see how features match or not.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Mikell,

With all the times I am out I feel the a present very well. However, I am lucky in the fact with age, my facial hair has turned very white and it is very hard for someone to see any hair growth. This really helps in my presentation.

Richelle

I may have gone downhill and don't present as well as I used to, I don't overthink things too much and try to look presentable as a female.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

He'll-o Mikell,
    I think most times I am pleased with how I present as a CD.
    The times I'm not so happy are the times where I rush things and
    dont get things quite right.
    Going out in public will really make you want to get it right.
    Mich Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hi Mikell,
    Yes I reflected and had to go get a better foundation and concealer. So much to do, yet when i researched it, it is the things that women do to make sure their makeup is right. We have to try a bit harder. I'm really trying to figure out my long hair and how to present it better. MY SO say's that I have hair any gal could want. It's naturally curly and I want it straight/ LOL

I'm a closeted dresser and I haven't tried makeup yet, but I think with enough practice with makeup I would be able to blend fairly well. When I eventually go out in public, the things that would most likely give me away would be my height (6' 2") or the way I walk.

Jessie~☆

Banned Read only
    Well..., if im just going for A quick STORE RUN,,,,, of course im clean shaved, light lip stick, eye make up and fix the hair a little... just about blending with the surroundings around you, and getting out for (FIRST TIMERS) the quick trips to the super market is the best way to go. just go by the ways GG presents as CASUAL look.