Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is it finally time to purge?

I hope it works out for you. I donate to a local women’s shelter thrift store. It's also one of my favorite places to shop. I to have purged. If I could flip a switch and make all this go away I would, on the other hand if that switch went the other way and I could be a GG, I would do it in a hart beat. I again hope this new life works for you.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 03-15-2015 at 10:14 AM.

when is it finally time to purge?

why, whenever you get the urge!

salvation army or some other place of the same idea. or just toss it. ORRRRR.... just hold on it. so many on here who have had collections they now wished they had not purged. But here is what I am saying to you, and what I believe. Whatever you are feeling now is right for you, even if you feel differently later. You want it all out, put it out, so many ways to do it, just throw it in the trash if nothing else. If it is not in the place for your life right now then don't make a place for it, it will call you when it is ready...
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Hi Girly Girly, I really don't purge I just thin out what I'm tired of and donate to the thrift stores.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Umm...can I have them??
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

I say hold on to it if you can. For most of us, dressing is embedded in our souls and is life long. I have thrown away a few things over the years then regretted it later.

Guilt and the desire to be normal is.strong for some. Me, when I was younger. But now I've come to grips that it is who I am and shouldn't feel guilty about it. I just can not let others know, because they don't understand. That's the whole problem with what we do. How easy it would be if we weren't judged and reviled.

Good luck dude, not girl. Hope the best for you.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Speaking from experience. Been there; Done that.
    There is, by the way, a FOURTH choice: a storage unit.
    If there is a “First Rule of Crossdressing” is:
    Thou Shall NOT Purge!!!
    Never purge! Put your stuff in storage and pay the nominal monthly fee. You’ll have peace of mind, trust me on this one.
    For SHAME even to consider purging.
    Bad idea.
    Just put it away, out of mind, if you have to.
    It’s no big deal but DO NOT THROW AWAY!!!
    SAVE!
    Please, don’t do it.
    In your case, a storage unit is the way to go. A small storage unit, okay?
    Whew!

As someone who has purged numerous times, I would say that the storage option for awhile, maybe a year to make sure that you are on the right path for the way you want to live your life. I haven't been able to go that long after a purge, personally. In the end, do what makes yourself happy. If purging will complete your happiness, by all means do so. I would donate the clothing to Goodwill or the Salvation Army, or even your local church.
    I wish you the best of luck and hope sincerely that you have found your way to what works for you. *hugs*

Kenadie

The last time I purged I gave it to charity. Well over a thousand dollars of merchandise,some even with the price tags still on. Hopefully someone who really needed it got to enjoy it as much as I did. Have to say though,I sure wish I'd kept it. Oh well, so goes the life of a CD.