Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How "natural" do you feel?

I absolutely feel natural when in Miranda mode. I too feel natural as my male self. The difference is in fem, I am much more relaxed & comfortable, either dressed up or down for a weekend or an afternoon.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I feel like CD'ing has opened up a great world for me in terms of the new wardrobe possibilities, I always like color and comfort in my clothes, so being able to put on something flowing and pretty makes me really happy..so to answer the question I feel quite natural, as though it's something I've wanted to express for a long time and just never did..
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Doubt I would get dressed up just to buy a slurpy or coffee Alice unless I was on my way to work, which I no longer do being retired. I see no need to interact with the general public unless necessary.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, When I get dress I try to be as natural and feminine looking as I can so as not to just look like a guy in a dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I feel natural i.e. myself no matter how I am dressed. I am the same person wearing a coat and tie at a customer's office as I am when out fully dressed with breast forms and makeup. It is just how I chose to dress at that time and place.

Richelle

The more feminine I look the more natural I feel. Like last night I went to a grocery store and as I was going down the frozen food isle I had to stop and admire myself in the glass doors. That's when I felt very comfortable in the way I was dressed. I had to keep moving so people wouldn't think it strange I was looking at myself.

When I am dressed and engaged in an activity of some kind, I feel completely natural and comfortable. Especially when interacting with other girls like me. When dressed with nothing to do (which is more the case right now), I quickly get bored, feel "dressed" and then just play with different outfits or pieces of clothing.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Pretty much the same Kate.
    Angie

When I dress totally, I am Janine and can't conceive of being anything but a complete and totally feminine woman.

Reality Check
    I feel "natural" but I don't "dress to the 9s". Casual is a good description. I would say natural is when you get over the novelty of having long hair, boobs and a big butt.

Banned Read only
    As a 'recreational' cross dresser I'm only en femme if I can be totally en femme. I only wear dresses and all the proper undergarments, hosiery and heels. And, a shoulder length curly grey wig. I'm also 67. I forgo the makeup when at home because, well, women usually hang around the house without much makeup too. When at home I truly forget how I am attired. I've been doing it for so long selecting a bra and panty, slip and dress is as natural as grabbing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. I am as comfortable attired as a woman as I am as a man. When I am en femme at home I get all the household chores done. I'm the "June Cleaver" of the home since my wife is still working.

It’s not just dressing to the 9’s for me it’s trying to get the right moves, walking in heels keeping the correct posture, taking shorter steps and moving my arms correctly, it’s quite difficult at 6ft 2 but I am starting to feel more natural

Kirsty x