Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Cross Dressing isolate you

I am very social, even my wife always say me "you know everyone in the town"
    I dont have a preference between talking with males or females, but when i dress with something girly thing i prefer being whit females, because i think theres a little more comprehensives

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    ALice K. Well said, for us who are isolated loners for the most part. From another Alice.
    Thank you Alice Torn. What is amazing is the number of girls who post the joy of being dressed and the euphoria they may feel. Now isn't it a shame that, in many cases because of familial or societal constraints, that they have to hide that light of joy under a basket. How wonderful if those joyful feeling could be shared with those they love. What a lift for everyone.

I honestly believe that not only does it not isolate us, having this dual-minded existence allows us to equally relate to both men and women in the world. I prefer the conversations with women far more because they are more "real" conversations about life, family, and emotions and not just the same ole jargon about sports and hunting (which I've no clue about BTW). I am just as comfortable in conversations with my uncle about his new hot rod that he is working on as I am about sitting around the table with the ladies after Thanksgiving dinner looking at all the black friday shopping deals that they we are about to pounce upon! That's the beauty of being born this way, it opens the entire world up to us and gives us the ability to relate to both women and men equally. While it may not be known to all, we know in our minds we have certainly spent some quality time in both their shoes!

when i read the initial note about being in the gym it really resonated with me

for me i do feel isolated as a transvestite and feel sometimes uncomfortable around macho males. the fear being that they sense my lack of masculinity and may mock or jibe me.

if i spend more time with male friends then they are more likely to find out so do find it frustrating. so i tend to keep myself to myself.

sad that society cant handle this aspect of our culture but our identity defines us so being of two halve does confuse people.....ho hum