Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So many new girls!

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzie, I think that it's wonderful to have so many pretty young ladies joying our forum,
    I just that I had something like this forum way back in the 50s' & the 60s' when all there was,
    was the dirty magazine stores where people would stare at you looking at CD magazines.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In the few years i have been here (and lurked for awhile ) i have learned a lot from all of you Gurls and i am thankful for it .To all the new and old members keep posting thats what keeps a great site like this going .You have nothing to fear but fear itself
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.....
    Some of us, its longer than that!

If only the internet had been around when I started CDing...

What did we do before the internet ?

We had the magazines that you had to get from the "back room" of the store. We had some "news letters" that you could subscribe to and they were mailed in a plain, unmarked, envelope. In some towns there was a "secret society" you could be in if you were part of the "in crowd". But if you were in a small town in a rural area, you really had to be careful. Talk about being in the closet! LOL.

I remember in 1970, I used to get some stuff from a place called "Michael Salem's TV Boutique" in New York City. Anyone remember them? My order was sent parcel post in a plain, unmarked package.

Also, I used to (still do) walk right into the ladies section of a dept store and buy whatever I wanted. Never had any trouble, well, I guess there were a few times, but for the most part, I didn't have any problem. Actually had a lot of positive experiences. I think it's all about confidence.

Anna
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-17-2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    This site is interesting for sure, but for every new girl who joins, another one dissapears... they either got bored here, or just dropped off the face of the earth only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.....only constant around here is Beverlys post count....
    That is so true!!!

I now post mostly on the TS section since I am transitioning, but I still post on the CD section too. Both places have a special meaning to me, and I enjoy reading and posting in both sections. Oh, and I post in the lounge and media from time to time too.

I haven't been very active on the forum since the start of 2015, because I've been too busy with Cody, work, and other obligations in my life. I mean, I still post from time to time, but not nearly as much as I used to, and I haven't really started any threads lately. I really miss posting on these forums, and I hope to have some time soon to be able to post here more often.

I have found this forum to be extremely helpful in helping me to figure out myself, and I enjoy being able to help others as well.

I notice that too, that people come and go. But I have seen a few old-timers who have been here since I joined the forum a year and a half ago.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

I bought some stuff like a bra, undies, a nightie and a skirt at Walmart. When I checked out. The lady asked if it was for me? I had to answer unabashed that yes it was for me. She looked at me, sighed and shook her head. I will never forget that.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I found this forum only 48 hours after dressing for the first time. I was starved for information since my wife and I knew nothing about how all this "Tina" person might turn out. The wealth of knowledge and experience was instrumental in Tina's development. At that time there were a number of members who posted regularly and whose posts I read every time I came across them. Many of them have gone silent over the years, and some of them explained their changing situations before they left. I miss them terribly as they were the role models for me at a time when Tina was most impressionable.

There is always something new to understand and experience en femme, so I am never gone from this forum for long, but even I don't search this forum every day any more. We all evolve, and everyone here will experience their form of evolution, and life will take them from us for a time, but hopefully they will return to let us know how their lives have continued, as it is really those experiences that help us all the most.

Platinum Member
    I'm happy to see the new members. It refreshes the discussion. For new members often are seeing themselves in a new way and share that fascination of discovery.

One hopes that the renewal will continue. It helps keep this site vital and relevant.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I signed up here only a month and a half ago. The 2 main reasons were to learn from the 'older' members, and to escape all those idiot CD sites that seem to focus on just the sexual aspect. This forum is about the only one I know where we can discuss in a serious manner and in my opinion will therefore attract loads of new members from all over the globe. I'd say they more the better and let's give them all a warm welcome.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    There are always new postings in the "Introductions" thread, and I'm glad.
    I was so excited when I first joined here! And it remains exciting with meeting new members, sharing pictures, and learning new makeup and posing tips (tips in general really). Granted that I haven’t shared much in the way of serious tips and advice, but I love to when I can.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".