Thread: Maid services

Maid services

I usually clean the house while dressed up. My wife is supportive of me and of course she likes that I do the cleaning. Well...I have to admit that I have been slacking lately with the cleaning. I have not dusted for the last month and a half. Last night my wife and I were talking and she brought up the fact I have been slacking. Then she told me if I don't dust the house this weekend then no more panties and bras the next time we go to Victoria's Secret. Gotta love her sense of humor. LOL.

Connie
    Connie

Connie,
    I am curious, when you next go to VS what is she going to buy you?

A tight corset to bind you up?

You naughty girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh what a horrible life Connie! I feel soooo bad for you .. or not!

- Suzie

Thanks for sharing that Connie,
    And yes bad bad girl for slacking like that....she should buy you a cute little french maids outfit just to punish you......I know it would work for me..
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I too love to clean the house, while dressed up. Wife isn't supportive of me dressing, but loves when I clean. She usually takes a Friday off occasionally to visit her mom (overnite), so I take the day off from work so Tiffyjo can clean the house.

I would love to clean the house in a little french maids outfit, in fact I think I'll try to get one now, thanks for the idea x

I also enjoy cleaning and tidying up things around the house while dressed. It also gives me a chance to practice walking a lot in my heels.

I love to do housework always have and I'am very lucky my wife is ok with me doing it dressed
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/7353532@N06/14455061345/

Um, forget the french maid outfit. That's uncomfortable. I like a cute pair of comfortable capris, flats, maybe a half apron or cobbler's apron, and a comfy tee.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    It is kind of funny. When I cook, my wife is more willing to tolerate my dressing. . .

Thanks everyone. Beverly, yes I would like the corset. I told my wife about your comment. She laughed and asked if I wanted one. I said yes of course. Victoria, I already have the maids outfit, that was where my regular dressing started (After the kids grew up an moved out) I have been dressing for most of our married life and also did it infrequently before I met her.

BTW, I still haven't dusted this weekend but I think I got a by because I was doing guy stuff in the yard that she wanted done. I definitely have to clean before our next mall trip.

Connie
    Connie

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda456 View Post
    It is kind of funny. When I cook, my wife is more willing to tolerate my dressing. . .
    Ha! Exactly! When I (insert chore here), my wife's all good with Michaela making an appearance lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I would have thought that with the threat of no VS goodies, that house would be cleaned within minutes!!!

I love to clean house with my French Maids outfit on, have 3, 2 black and 1 blue. Stockings and heels and my maids dress on, sometimes I even get the house cleaned!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    I love to clean house with my French Maids outfit on, have 3, 2 black and 1 blue. Stockings and heels and my maids dress on, sometimes I even get the house cleaned!
    I have a red cosplay one I wear with red stockings. No shoes because I'm dressed to work, baby!

I get a greater sense of accomplishment cleaning house dressed up. Anyone else experience that?

I have a maid's outfit, but its not for cleaning. I like a clean house and I want everything clean before starting a dressup session. Guy mode for that.
    The reason for the maid's dress, apron, high heels, makeup, headpiece, feather duster, etc. is looking pretty and sexy, not cleaning.