Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember

Does anyone remember

Does anyone remember the first time wearing tights or stockings? mine wear stolen from my mum's drawer when I was about 11 or 12 and I thought it was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had, anyway, that was the start of my secret life and till I found d this site I've never spoken about it to anybody so any thoughts would be great x

yes, only this January, and it was awesome. Last night was my first wearing them (stockings) all night - loved it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Yes I remember,I was 12 or13 I tried on my sisters pantyhose,loved the feeling then and still do 45yrs later !!

Thanks,
    "Molly"

My first time was stockings at around age ten to twelve, panty hose was later around my twenties. Loved them then and have loved them ever since, they just make your legs feel alive.... Smooth and silky.

About 12 our 13 when I tried on my mothers tights. Awesome feeling. Loved them ever since.

Yes on a business trip to the US, I got the courage to go to a Victoria's Secret and buy a real sexy set of red stockings, suspenders and panties. I loved them. Didn't fit so good though and so didn't last nearly long enough as they were fairly stretched when on.

It was a while before I tried on pantyhose due to the fact that the tendency to run was always a worry. I'm not even sure if I ever tried them on until I somehow purchased some myself.

My first time was a few years ago when I noticed a bunch of women were wearing tights and leggings and decided to try them for myself and really liked them.

I am not sure if it was my first time, but one of my first memories would be when I was about 4-5 years old. It was Halloween of 1981 or 1982, and my mom made a home made Spider-Man costume. My parents were friends with our neighbor who also had kids my age. My costume was completed with a borrowed pair of red tights from the neighbor girl. I don't think this led to my cross dressing because I have other vague memories of experimenting with my moms clothing even before that costume.

I was 11 when I first tried on my mom's nylons. I tried in a panty girdle with hose attachments at the same time. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt walking in that outfit.

I was probably around 12 when I snuck out pantyhose from my mom's dresser. I remember what started it. It was panties straight out of the dryer. I found pantyhose later. then I found the girdle and some stockings,boy was that something else.

Hi janine,

I know exactly what you mean, I used to run home from school every day after that first time so I could pit my mum's underwear and tights on and try on skirts and everything, I used to love just looking at myself in the mirror and make up soon followed, 25 years later and I'm just as excited by it all too x

It was a pair of tights that really made me want to explore this whole new world of girls/women's clothing. I was in 7th grade and had never really thought anything of female clothes. It's also about the time when I became interested in girls for the first time. A lot of new feelings going on.
    The middle school was known for putting on a big play for the town every year with the 7th grade class. We did a production of "The Big Top", a circus play. Those who did not have major parts became extras: acrobats, clowns, etc.
    I was an acrobat and needed a pair of tights for my costume. My mom was quite the resourceful woman, asked the woman next door if her daughter had a pair I could borrow. We were both about the same size, so I wound up with a pair of Terry's black tights. The first time I put them on was like nothing any boy clothes had ever done for me! The smooth fabric on my legs was so exciting. Also the thought that Terry had worn these was going thru my head as well!
    I had to give them back after the show, but I knew I had to explore other pieces of women's clothes and see if they made me feel as good. Needless to say, mom's closet became my new source for exploration.
    I'm still on that trip 45 years later! All thanks to a pair of black tights!
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 03-14-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

about 7 months ago or so. it felt amazing and i didn't know why, but its definitely enjoyable for me still.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

The first pair of pantyhose I owned developed a huge run from toe to hip the instant I put them on. I instantly realized why they were on sale for 59 cents. The brand is now defunct.

I was about 12 or 13 when I borrowed my mom's stockings (before pantyhose). I just wrote about this recently. I had been trying on her panties and girdles, but I didn't know how to put the stocking on until I saw Lauren Bacall do it in a movie.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

i was around 14 when i first tried on a pair of my mums tights i had no idea how to put them on and put a big hole in them x

Banned Read only
    Crystal,
    I remember in my teens finding my sister had stuffed a patchwork cushion with old stockings, some were nearly hold ups then I found her suspender belt and the feeling was complete !
    I do prefer stockings to tights, they are slightly more practical for men and they look far better than the tops of tights ! In fact one of my GFs wore two pairs of panties the outer ones to cover the look of tights which she hated !

Sure. I was maybe eleven or twelve. And, I'd put on my mom's opened bottom Platex rubber girdle, which of course had garter tabs. And, of course i then had to try some nylons. I was hooked. OBG's and nylons forever.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I tried on my mom's stockings as a preteen (no pantyhose in those days) and they felt so nice! Of course, then I just had to put on her long leg girdle with the built in garters to hold the stockings up.

I just remembered, I knocked down a girl in the fifth grade, causing her to bleed. I couldn't figure out why her skin looked so ragged, until I realized that she had hose of some sort that had been torn as well as her skin. I felt sorry for her of course, but I had no way to repay her for them, or for her blood.

At age 11 I found some pairs of stockings (that was in the days before pantyhose), adored the feeling and still do. A year or two later, I graduated to a cast-off corselet with suspenders. For the past many years I have enjoyed hold-up/thigh-high stockings. I have difficulty understanding why women -those few who do - frequently don't wear hose, as hose definitely finishes both the look and feel of the clothes. Don't many of you agree that wearing a skirt without stockings just feels wrong?

I can sympathize with the other team to the extent that putting on tights is a pain in the backside, especially as the legs seem to twist and the crotch can sag and the damn things can run during the first wearing, making them expensive for everyday wear. That's where hold-ups bolstered with "It Stays" is the answer.

Truly, as the old hosiery commercial stated authoritatively, "Gentlemen prefer Hanes!" Anyway, WE do, whether Hanes or more upscale products. By the way, I find silk stockings nice, but not a huge tactile improvement over fine nylons.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 03-15-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Sure do ! I was about 13 and I tried on my sisters girdle with garters and stockings. Soon after my sister went for pantyhose and so did I.

I'd have to guess I was around 11, snooping for Christmas presents and tried on knee highs and a low pair of heels. That was an immediate feeling of happiness.

I don't remember my first time, but I do remember that I loved wearing tights and pantyhose. Ironically, now that I'm much more free to wear what I want, I've come to hate pantyhose and tights. I find them hot and itchy... definitely a bare-leg gal now!