Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone remember

I think I was about 14 when I first tried tights.Have loved them ever since.

Aspiring Member
    Interesting how these experiences are soooo similar. I first dressed at 4. It was some kind of cheerleader bloomers from down in the basement. Then did not do it again until I was 10, pantyhose. Then it was on. I recall it like yesterday. I was at school and my teacher walked by my desk. My eyes centered on her stockinged legs and I swear it was like a light switch flipped on.
    I couldn't wait to get home and I knew what my mission was going to be. This is such a commonality we share.

oh yes!! I to stole my moms when I was about 12.wow!! it was amazing.still love to wear them

Tights, yes. In 4th grade we had to dress up in Revolutionary war era style for a play; black tights, with white sox on the outside of those, going up to our knees. The teacher had recommended black tights because well, I guess she thought of what SHE would wear for that appearance. No one said anything otherwise. So I show up the day of the play wearing black tights, knee high white socks. Every other boy just wore black pants with the socks on the outside. They had all talked amongst themselves, but of course, did not include me in the conversation (I was the class outcast). I had to put up with the sissy remarks about my choice of leg wear for a couple of years, whenever we had a class play, or whenever socks or tights came up in conversation. It's one reason I guess that I have no desire to ever be 'out'. Even at that young age, I learned what people really think and talk about behind our backs.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

After many posts I have read...
    I am realising that many of us CDs had to overcome two fears before having that first time:
    1) Stealing something from a drawer
    2) Putting it on in a safe closed place
    It is always memorable.

Yes!!! I was 9 or 10 years old my mother had left the house and wouldn't be back for a few hours. I took a pair of nude pantyhose from a box of clothes she didn't wear anymore along with a pair of satin panties it felt so incredible. I went on to put on this beautiful black and white dress she only wore a couple of times and a pair of black pumps. The heels were only about 2 inches but I felt great walking around the house for hours.

I think about the first few times I dressed. I loved the way they felt when I slipped them over my legs. still do

My first experience was with a pair of heels that belonged to my mother when I was 11ish. I also got caught with them at the end of my bed under the quilt that night but it never put me off!

Banned Read only
    12 years ago!

The first time I went out dressed (except for makeup) was Halloween 2003. My companion (who would eventually become my second wife) and I went to a showing of Rocky Horror on the Cornell campus. However, the deal was that you could get in free if you crossdressed. Say no more!!

My first wife and I separated a few weeks before. To my surprise, she left behind a dress, a wig, low heeled pumps and a purse. The dress was a bit frumpy, but you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. A couple of months earlier I had purchased a matching bra and panty set. I did a homemade set of forms. But, the outfit was only complete when my companion found a pair of thigh length woolen stockings.

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 05-11-2015 at 08:57 PM.

I just belatedly ran across this thread, and I'm astounded by the similarities among the responses, which mostly are identical to mine, to wit:

When I was 4 or 5, we lived in an old house that had a single, central walk-in closet in which we all kept our clothes. My mother was in the habit of throwing her nylons on the floor with her shoes. I would sit on the closet floor and fondle the nylons, without understanding why. Then we moved, and the temptation was no longer there in our new house, which had individual closets.

But when I was about 11 I went into the bathroom one day and was compelled to try on her nylons that were hanging on the door knob. I was just entering puberty (of which I knew nothing) and discovered that upon sliding them up my legs I was instantly aroused. Needless to say I've been recreating the experience ever since. I never did adapt well to pantyhose, which are "overly constraining" and don't feel as silky. As the years went by I branched out gradually to full dressing, but nylon stockings are still my "go-to" item of choice.

Banned Read only
    up til i was 2 my mom dressed me as a girl,til my dad put a stop to it.i didnt dress again til i was 17 and home alone alot,it was just my sis's bra and panties and my moms dresses did that til i was 20 and didnt dress for 5 yrs til i was unemployed and staying at home taking care of the kids,it was at that time my son kept saying not the momma in regards to me. then when i told my wife for the 3rd time about me being tg she got me into pantyhose and thigh highs,i was hooked.

I was 12-13 and my mom took in sewing and used me as the dress form on some skirts and dresses in my size range. She was all about making money and at first had no qualms with me wearing a panty girdle, bra, nylons and heels for the fittings.

Wearing the nylons was what put me over the top on helping her. I loved sliding them up my legs and then feel them tug on the garter tabs as I walked.

Unfortunately she realized I was liking the lingerie a little too much and mom got a dress form from a resale shop. I had to go stealth from then on.

I know it's generally considered that the root of cross dressing is from your childhood. But I don't recall any point in my childhood when this could have happened. For me it started in my early twenties and somehow managed a long spell without the need to crossdress. Now however, the desire is bigger than ever

i was 6 or 7 when I first tried on a pair of my sisters tights. I loved the way they felt and have been wearing them ever since.

Aspiring Member
    My first article I put on was a lovely flowing nightgown (late 1960's). The second was pantyhose (in addition to the nightgown) which was fairly new. One I had the pantyhose on (I has seen how my mother rolled them up the leg by the way) I could loved how my legs looked and could not resist trying on her heels - which fit! All that started me down the road of CDing....
    Michellecd9999

I was around 5 or 6. I was playing hide and seek with my sister. I hid in the laundry room and closed the door. I tried on a pair of nude pantyhose when I was in there. That's how it all began.

1978. My cousin's tights. Interestingly, her name is Alexandra. Weird, as I never made that connection before.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I was 10, very long story spent 3 weeks with my Aunt and cousins as Jennifer. Naturally had to wear tights to church under my dress. Next time was two years later as part of a school play (they weren't really necessary but I wore them - another story) then to my Grandfathers funeral the next day. The next time they weren't tights but a garterbelt and hose when I was 14. Hooked...lined and sinkered...as the saying kinda goes

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWoman View Post
    ...discovered that upon sliding them up my legs I was instantly aroused.......As the years went by I branched out gradually to full dressing, but nylon stockings are still my "go-to" item of choice.
    MW, I like your use of "go-to item of choice". It could describe an item a person "likes" a lot, more than other items, or items that by themselves can excite and arouse, and everything between. For me, these items are my fetish objects, but some people don't like to admit having a fetish. I like stockings in all forms: stockings, pantyhose, thigh-highs, tights, etc. I like how they look and feel, but most of all I like how my legs and feet look in them while wearing high heels (one of my go-to items). Stockings are not a go-to item for me, but I have never transformed without them. Some things are magical for me. Stockings aren't, but they are important and essential to my crossdressing.

I, too, started with one thing and , over the years, branched out gradually to full dressing. To me, the pleasure is maximized when combining those go-to items and supporting them with all the other things that may not by themselves be go-to items.

I started by wearing tights to cover my leg hair. But after shaving my legs and wearing something sheer, WOW.

When I was 8 or 9 I tried n my older sister's girdle and stockings. Once she and my mom switched to pantyhose, so did I.