Thread: Hose and panty hose

Hose and panty hose

I was wondering how many of you ever sat at your moms feet and rub those silky legs when you were a very young child. My wife being an elementary school teacher when she started many years ago, used to have to wear a dress to school and heels. During story time when she would sit in a rocker and the kids all around her would sit on the rug around her to listen to a story as she read to them from the first grade reader. They would crowd around and listen. She came home one day and told me that as she was reading she felt something rubbing the back of her calve to her heel the back up. She said she looked down and one of the small boys had his head up listening to her read but he was rubbing her hose with his hand. She said would move her legs over trying not to embarrass him. She says she had him keep getting closer and doing it over and over. She mentioned this to her fellow teachers and many said that they had similar experiences. Remember this was way back when female teachers couldn't wear pants to school and in the first n second grade the teacher was like their second mother. Today the teacher would be fired....I was thinking back though how I had admired my women teachers for some reason, as I always watched them fix their lipstick after lunch and I also always loved getting up next to them as they read us stories.... Just how far back does this desire to cd go? This may have had an affect on me today.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaylyn, I don't even know if the Nuns even had legs .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    She said would move her legs over trying not to embarrass him. She says she had him keep getting closer and doing it over and over. She mentioned this to her fellow teachers and many said that they had similar experiences. Remember this was way back when female teachers couldn't wear pants to school and in the first n second grade the teacher was like their second mother. Today the teacher would be fired....
    I remember being hit on the head and the back of the legs with a ruler, dodging chalk and board erasers was another evasive tactic.
    This was supposed to cure in attention.

Sorry violence is not allowed here.

I do remeber having other boys remark on looking up teachers skirts and other ploys when they had an attractive young teacher in their midst.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I remember taking a family photo when I was 5 or 6. I remember sitting down in front of my mom. She was wearing a dress and black pantyhose. I intentionally put my hand on knee to feel her hose, but nonchalant enough to not have her or the photographer tell me to move.

I remember doing this exact thing with my Mothers pantyhose covered legs. She was talking to my Father and I remember stroking her leg.

I've always felt this is the reason for my facsination with hosiery.

Liz

Was too scared to touch a teacher, as i got physically punished at times. I do remember some attractive teachers who also had hosed legs. Its hard to believe something so attractive, can get really mad, and wack you!

I had a teacher in first grade that would let us touch her and take her heels off.i still have a foot and heel fetish cause of her

My music teacher would smack our tops of our hands with a ruler. Had one teacher turn my desk over with me in it. In first grade the teach had to go to a meeting. The boys took the desks and used them as a fort. We had wooden spools many of them and they started throwing them at each other. All of the girls ran into the room closet and hid themselves. We were have a great battle when the teach came back. We, yep had to take a note home to my parents. LOL
    I don't quite think we got close to any teacher.

I have vivid memories from school when I was slightly older. We had an English teacher in 6th grade that invariably wore heels (or heeled boots) and hose of various shades with dresses or skirts. She had a habit of sitting on the front of her desk while addressing the class. The skirts always had a modest hemline and she was very careful when crossing and uncrossing her legs, so it's not like she was giving us a peep show, but for a 12 year old who had already developed a penchant for hose it was delightfully, maddeningly erotic. Funny how I remember her name clearly, but have forgotten many others?

I had nuns, so your story holds very little in common to my experiences. We had no story time unless being told we were going to go to hell for thinking something bad can be considered story time. It think I was in seventh grade until I had a secular teacher who actually wore hose.

Guilty I have dropped more than once pencil during class to get a glimpse at the teachers legs.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I'm old enough to remember a time when girls had to wear dresses or skirts to school, and there were no nursing uniforms with any type of pants used, including in the operating room where the women wore 'scrub dresses'. And they all wore stockings once they reached a certain age. Ah, yes, the 'good old days', when we lads had the sight of so many beautiful female legs every....single....day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I was wondering how many of you ever sat at your moms feet and rub those silky legs when you were a very young child. My wife being an elementary school teacher when she started many years ago, used to have to wear a dress to school and heels. During story time when she would sit in a rocker and the kids all around her would sit on the rug around her to listen to a story as she read to them from the first grade reader. They would crowd around and listen. She came home one day and told me that as she was reading she felt something rubbing the back of her calve to her heel the back up. She said she looked down and one of the small boys had his head up listening to her read but he was rubbing her hose with his hand. She said would move her legs over trying not to embarrass him. She says she had him keep getting closer and doing it over and over. She mentioned this to her fellow teachers and many said that they had similar experiences. Remember this was way back when female teachers couldn't wear pants to school and in the first n second grade the teacher was like their second mother. Today the teacher would be fired....I was thinking back though how I had admired my women teachers for some reason, as I always watched them fix their lipstick after lunch and I also always loved getting up next to them as they read us stories.... Just how far back does this desire to cd go? This may have had an affect on me today.
    Interesting. The young boy touching her legs motive could have been a few different things. Our preferences might color our perception of the experience. He might have been admiring them in shape and or texture, may have jealously wanted to wear them himself or just longed for affection from having a distant home life. Hard to say really. Or it could be all those things at once. In my life I remember the pantyhose as being noticed and attractive without a woman present. Found them drying in a bathroom. The correlation to femininity was certainly interesting the texture was too. It wasn't till later that I tried them on.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I too had nuns in elementary school. They ran their classrooms like a maximum security prison. Discipline was swift and brutal. The idea of touching a nun would have been absurd.