Thread: When the SO is a Honey Pot

When the SO is a Honey Pot

Last Friday, Welshgirl and I went to the West Country Girls monthly gathering in Exeter, UK. This time I was finally in full make-up, wig and clothing, phew. And there Welshgirl was in jeans and not exactly dressed to match. I wasn't having that so finally I got her into pantyhose and a short skirt, make-up and looking gooouud! So, out we went and met with the lovely girls. Well, WG was a honey pot surrounded by the bees, honestly, she got so many compliments on her legs, and she had a really nice time, a constant centre of attention. Me, well I reckon I had to keep an eye out, cos she is any CD'ers dreamgirl!

It was so affirming for WG though - all the positive attention and admiration - what GG would not want that?

So the moral of this story is ... get your SO down to a CD event all dressed up ... she'll so love the attention, the group energy, the feel, that it will really help her to break her boundaries and realise this is the community of "men" as "men" should be. [no offense intended with my gendered pronouns.] It's a great re-frame for her, and I reckon a great hope for us all coming out into the world.

PS my reward - i got to wear pink nails to the gym on monday morning, and I'm going to go dressed to the hospital today.
    Last edited by pamela7; 03-17-2015 at 03:13 AM. Reason: ps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hey Pamela!

I've said this before, WG is amazing! I really like the fact that she took the time to present in a feminine manner that complimented your attire. I first read how she was initially dressed in jeans and thought to myself, "That is like going to a wedding in gym shorts." *sigh*

Give WG a big hug for me. She truely is one to hold onto!

-E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Hear hear, ditto, right on. Cheers.
    Lucky you.

You make me really envious. You are a lucky girl and I think you know it!

Pamela,
    I read your post and thought again when I was invited to go back to Exeter in January I should have done it.

I had been through the area a week too early and even though I was in Slough it was not too far away to return.

I did go to Southampton for lunch one day and that was a 200 mile round trip.

Oh well next time, it was nice to hear your wonderful experiences with the group.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

the Exeter group is lovely - been twice so far, though i know Michelle wont be there for the next two meets, and the "leading lady" has been away this time following her SRS. There are some real characters, so it is a hoot. This last time we realised many go onto an LGBT-friendly club afterwards (The Vaults) to dance the night away. The group meets 7-30 to 11pm at Clyst St.George village hall, just off J30 of the M5. I have to get Cinderella home by midnight, which is just do-able. :-)

PS the hospital trip was a good reality check, some hard stares from the old folks waiting, and i could tell the consultant was uncomfortable.
    Last edited by pamela7; 03-17-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er