Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afraid

Afraid

Do any of you feel that you could be permanently "dressed" I feel so relaxed and euphoric today, with my presentation. I feel that I could live permanently in my gurly mode. It does frighten me somewhat in that I crave this mode sooo much! Today I think that I could discard all of my male clothing and replace it with feminine attire. A dream perhaps but it feels so right to be a girl.
    Love, Sabrina

yes, though kind of partially - clothing only most the time, make-up+wig for special occasions only.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Well, depending on how the makeup goes that day lol - I did find it exciting when I tossed my wad of male undies in the trash, gave me a "never going back" kinda thrill
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I feel that way a lot, but it doesn't scare me a bit. It's just a natural part of who I am.

Trouble is there are times that it is necessary to change back if you are not going to be fully out or transition.

It could be quite awkward when the unforseen happens.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Afraid no. I have to work, t-shirt & jeans, is all the guy clothes I have left. So it is just weekend mainly. I do find it had to change back come Monday morning.

Nearly there Sabrina, got male work uniform, but ratio of 4 female outfits for every male outfit.
    Now if only my chin hairs would vanish
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I've been there more than once. The only problem is that I have to live my male persona most every day.

Platinum Member
    Well, I don't know how much experience you have, but it sounds as though this is fairly new to you...and the key word there is "euphoric". Otherwise referred to as the pink fog. Don't put too much stock into euphoric feelings. They pass. its nothing to fear and not predictive of your future.

Six months, two years, five years from now, you may feel decidedly different about dressing. The thrill may be gone and dressing may become less appealing, less frequent. Or, when the novelty wears off, you may, as perhaps the majority here do, find some happy medium, dressing occasionally and enjoying it in a measured way. Or, you may be part of a much smaller group who determines that, in the cold harsh light of day, in the absence of euphoria and with an appreciation of the risks, that living much or most of your life as a woman is what you need.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member
    Yesterday, I was able to spend the entire day wearing a dress. It felt
    so good and free to swish around the house in a dress.
    Today, I still wearing my bra and panties, but a female jeans and a
    drab top. Not as nice as yesterday, but one has to get what he wants
    while he can.
    Rader

Beverly, Your post reminds me of Superman having to go back into Clark Kent mode!

After many years, I feel I have settled on needing both drab and femme. Sometimes I like more drab and sometimes I like more femme. It's like having two great spices to season the journey with.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sabrina, enjoy the Pink Fog as long as u can. There's only one "first time" for anything.

I've been dressing for 17 years now. And, am continually trying to do new things/looks/situations. Because I feel one day dressing MAY become ordinary or even tiring for me otherwise?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If I hadn't lived so long as a male, and enjoyed it, I think it is possible that Tina could win out. As it is, I have so many things I love doing as a guy, that 50/50 is where I'd end up!

I have been dressing on and off for over 20 years. Thought that I would burn out on it long ago, but no. I think that we all wish that we could do it 24/7. But society for one, is not ready for it, I don't think. It seems like I go in streaks sometimes. Can go for a week or more sometimes that I get up every morning and start with makeup and live the whole day in female mode. There there are other times that I want to be in male mode too. But even when I am in male mode, I think alot and look at other women's clothing, makeup, their mannerisms, and I so wish that I could change my voice sometimes. I know, it's crazy. So in a way, it does scare me sometimes that I want to be a perfectionist on how pretty that I can look, even though that I am in boy mode most of the time.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

The only part of presenting 24/7 that would scare me would be makeup, because I've never had the time to learn the fine art. As far as guy clothes are concerned, well, women wear them so they're always still a wardrobe option.
    Last edited by geek; 03-20-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: posted from phone
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

there is no doubt in my mind that I could live in women's clothing... I learned that when attending a PA conference for 4 days. even when I am home I accomplish so much more when even partially dressed [ enough to feel feminine, most likely no makeup or wig ] the problem is when I pass a mirror and see the wrong person...that is most depressing. So my answer is yes I could imagine that. afraid??? more of having to go back... like many have said in this post

hugs niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Reality Check
    Dressing and presenting female full time will become a chore after a while. Your beard will need to be tended to every few hours and the rest of your body hair every couple of days. There's the ongoing problem of public restrooms and of course trying to feminize your voice. What about your ID cards and drivers license?

It's fun for a while, then reality sets in.

Yes, I could and I wish I could, but alas that is not the way things are playing out.
    I'll take what I can get though and enjoy the time I have.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Current practical reasons aside Sabrina, I feel completely with you here, I so much prefer being dressed en femme including all the makeup...an extra few minutes each day must be worth it?

I do feel that way so many times when im dressed .Then reality sets in unfortunately since i am in the closet it means getting undressed to face the world
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Yes I,would, hopefully one day it will be a non issue. Doing what we do, dressed as pretty as we want.

Dressing for me has become an event, something I greatly look forward to, plan for, think about and look forward to. On gameday, I love the whole feminine experience of shaving, putting on my lingerie, slipping on my hose, stepping into and zipping up my dress, sitting down and working on my makeup, putting on my accessories, the wig placement and my favorite part, putting on my earrings. Then packing my purse, slipping on my heels, checking my lipstick one last time and strolling out the door. At that point, I lose myself and become this woman I have grown quite fond of. I'm outgoing, generous, a listener, gregarious and generally quite a bit of fun. All the sarcasm and negativity brought out by the real world just falls away. I lose track of time and just enjoy being someone else, talking with other girls like me, dancing and just relaxing. When the night is over, I peel everything off switch back to the real me. I can never escape the real me, because that guy has a loving wife and the two greatest daughters any guy could ask for. But I am satisfied and happy I get to be that girl again sometime. I then start planning my next event, my next outfit, my next adventure, even if it may be a month away. I find having something to look forward to makes life so much more pleasant. I don't want to be a woman full time, it's too much work, but I sure love being Kandi!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sabrina,

There was a euphoric feeling of sorts when I was finally free to express this side of me but my "guy side" was always there and has never gone away. So would I throw all my guy stuff away and stay "en femme" permanently . . . alas no . . . I need boy me as much as I need girl me as the one will not function properly without the other.

Hugs

Isha

I do feel that way most of the time,and when dressed I completely hate it when Kristy time has to end. However, there were times when it sometimes felt the effort wasn't worth it. Particularly when I was going to get dressed and made up with no place to go.