I don't reply to threads very often. I have noticed a few treads of late with respect to questioning forum members activity. I am one of the members that does not provide input, so I thought I should say something. I am very guarded with respect to sharing. I am not in a position with respect to cross dressing that I can say much because I don't want to say anything that may be misconstrued in the future (I am not good with words or explaining my self and I put my foot in my mouth two often) because someone close will be reading my activity in the future. With that said, I would like to let all that do share their experiences and knowledge that you have helped me and probably many like me, with an understanding of who we are and provide the needed knowledge to answer my own questions, even if i/we don't acknowledge your words. The reason I came to this site is I found the threads were very relevant and very well moderated. Thank you from one of the silent members and this is to let you know I am here and listening.