Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Womens perfume that I can wear in male mode

Womens perfume that I can wear in male mode

are there fragances that a man can wear in public in guy mode that are not too fem smelling?

I currently like peony from avon, but realize that I cant wear that when i am with family & friends, which is OK. I wear it at home.

I was told that CONTRADICTION for men is actually sweeter and more feminine than contradiction for women, is this true?

if so, I will have to try it!!!!
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 02-02-2006 at 11:23 AM.

Lot's of unisex fragrences

Gold Member
    I put the wifes widesong on the other day on, she said that smells nice, I told it was some free sample I got at store the other night, she had no idea.

I tried a free sample of Eternity for Men the other day. Smells just about the same as Eternity for women, if you ask me.

I've been toying with the idea of wearing a basic rose eau de toilette sometimes in male mode.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Frillee

I currently like peony from avon, but realize that I cant wear that when i am with family & friends, which is OK. I wear it at home.

I was told that CONTRADICTION for men is actually sweeter and more feminine than contradiction for women, is this true?

if so, I will have to try it!!!!
    Perfume has a transfer effect you hug or hold someone who is wearing perfume then it can and in most cases does transfer to the other person. Just tell them "Its my wifes she was wearing it when.... (insert proper moment here)"
    This has gotten me by for 4 years. and its something I picked up on one of the CSI type shows. There usally right

Hope you smell pretty
    Love
    :be: ~Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I do not have a wife..... and that will only get you so far. You could lonly use that excuse once or twice, then your busted.

I also use a vanilla womens body spray from the body shop. I wear that everywhere.....

Go with Calvin Klein CK-One or CK-Be. Both are designed to be unisex.

Jodi

my high school love always wore ck1 and so when im out in public once in a while i catch that smell and you know what old smells do to you...yeah well it got my attention once at a hardware store and i looked around for the source...tall, very athletic black man. it needs to be said that im very straight and that was uhhh very startling, lmao.

anyway ck1 would be my choice i guess.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I also use a vanilla womens body spray from the body shop. I wear that everywhere.....
    How do you like that stuff? I am thinking about getting the "Fresh Vanilla" spray but I think my GF might take issue with it. It smells SOOOOOOOO good.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by MissPinchy
    How do you like that stuff? I am thinking about getting the "Fresh Vanilla" spray but I think my GF might take issue with it. It smells SOOOOOOOO good.
    If she knows and is tolerant, why not make a play date out of it and go to Bath and body works (or equivalent) and 'find' your scent?
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by MissPinchy

oh I just love this stuff!

My favourite although it is anything but unisex is Oscar De la Renta (original) It is just so feminine. The downside? $$$$
    Buy the body lotion it is the best bang for the buck.

Careful though, it stays with you (even after a shower)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Quite regulary I will wear a perfume of some sort if i'm spending the day outdoors or alone. Not so much when i'm with Family or with work colleagues.

I use AVON products mainly and although i have some perfumes that are part of a set (deod, powder, shwr gels, etc), I have a couple that 'one off' scents and it's these that I use on an ad hoc basis. They aren't too strong, but have a nice scent that is definately femme.

More importantly, I daily use femme all-over body sprays which are probably more obvious than the perfume!
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I go with Jodi`s suggestion Calvin kleins ckone and ckBe is unisex i use it all the time.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

I've been wearing Happy by Clinique. It is a bit fem but it smells so good. If anyone would ask about the smell I will just say I got some lovin from the little lady before I left. So far no one has said anything.

Oh I do not wear any prefume when I am with family or friends.... well excpet for the vanilla body spray from the body shop!

I wear Contradiction for Men and havent noticed anything feminine about it. I used to wear baby powder fresh secret deodorant over my clean shaven arm pits, until one of the guys thought that he smelled baby powder. I told him he was full of s*** and have become more discrete as to when I wear feminine perfumes and deodorants.
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 02-07-2006 at 09:25 AM.

I tried Contradiction for Men, a tester in a store..... it did NOT seem fem to me at all... glad I DID NOT buy any!!!!

it was a very disappointing fragrance.

CK1 is not fem enough for me!
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 02-07-2006 at 02:18 AM.

Little Dandelion
    I don't know if this will count to you, but my fave is Very Sexy For Him, by Victoria's Secret. It has a somewhat feminine smell to me, and the fact that it's VS at all makes me feel feminine, anyway. There is also a VSFH II, which I don't like, or find fem, really at all. I like the original much better.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

anyone ever try anything from the body shop... I was also told by a women that she prefers happy for men! she says it smells better than the womens fragrance!
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 02-07-2006 at 03:08 AM.

Smile

i use to wear victoria's secret body lotion peach hyacinth but my wife got very upset said i smelled to enfemm ( i love the smell ) so i had to give it up
    hugs
    Ronda

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Go with Calvin Klein CK-One or CK-Be. Both are designed to be
    What Jodi said. I've done this many, many times with CKOne.

Sirena

I tried happy for men..... I did not find it to be fem smelling......

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    are there fragances that a man can wear in public in guy mode that are not too fem smelling?
    Oh dear...I'm not sure I'm the right person to answer this but I posted anyway because I want to tell you that I wear my wife's perfume all the time with no negative concequences at all. I'm talking about perfumes like Sung, Samsara, Coco, Lotia Lempika
    I wear them all in guy (unisex) mode.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

aquatanica spa body tonic---->>>> Is this as fem smelling as this young woman tells me it is?

I found it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...582&category=1 01921