Thread: Under dressing at the doctor

Under dressing at the doctor

So over the past two days I had two different doctors appointments. One with a urologist, the other with a skin doctor. I knew that I'd be in a town during both.

I haven't worn mens underwear in over a year and after her aging with myself I put in my big girl panties and went to the doctors. Both were fairly simple bikini cuts. One pair black, the other burgundy.

If he doctors suspected anything, they certainly didn't show it through their mannerisms.
    Last edited by njcddresser; 03-18-2015 at 05:28 AM.

I have been to see my psychiatrist as Francine several times. My first doc would be very uncomfortable, to the point where SHE would not see me any more. They claim I made others in office uncomfortable. My new doc much more understanding. I have been told I could sue first doc, but why bother. She is closed minded IMO.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jackie,

Doctors tend to be professional in my experience but I suppose there are some who will still hold personal opinions. For many as well, unless the underwear is overtly feminine (e.g., pink with lace and bows) it is likely they will thing male briefs and not give it a second thought.

Good on you though for just wearing what you wanted to wear.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Jackie

I have a friend who is a doctor, they see things like this quite often

Kirsty x

Doctors usually have enough on their plate trying to diagnose the real problems.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You would be surprised as to how many doctors that are cders. If they said anything it would be like the kettle calling the pot black. One doctor I had, I detected lipstick in the corner of his mouth. He said he was an actor and used make up for plays. Duh ! I never saw him star in a play and we lived in the same town.

I have had young female PA's ask me to lower my panties, in order for them to give me a shot. Not one of them have said a word about them.

I had an appointment last week for my medical doctor to follow up on my recent fall and broken ribs. Suspecting that the doctor may order x-rays, I chose to go bra-less, but conservatively dressed with only a tiny bit of make up.

The receptionist didn't recognize me at first. I simply said "Yeah, I look a little different today" and everything thereafter was as normal as can be.

Own it.
    Get in front of it,
    Manage it.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Oops ... I should have paid more attention to the title. I was wearing a floral blouse beneath a fluffy white jacket, grey skinny jeans, and Mary Janes on my feet.
    Last edited by MsVal; 03-18-2015 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Oops