Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afraid

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I agree with Kandi. I do plan and look forward to dressing when I can. I enjoy the process of becomeing Natalie. To me its like letting my inner woman out if only for one night at a time. But I also have a wife and kids who need the male me and the male me needs them as well. I always look forward to the next time I dress. Gives me something fun to look forward to!

Nice dream, I agree... I think I could do it a lot more given the opportunity.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, I probably could live in the feminine world full time ,
    But I would not want to give up my time and friends in MACHO LAND.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've had similar feelings but reality always sets in and I must accept the fact that I could never live as a female all of the time. The duties of life make such dreams unattainable. It's still nice to dream.