Thread: A simple, Thank You

A simple, Thank You

Hello all,
    I have so enjoyed being here, hearing the stories, getting advice, making friends and just hanging out with people of a like mind, that have been understanding and have shown me that I am not alone in this crazy mixed up world.
    However that is not the real intention of this post.

I really wanted to take a moment to thank the Moderators of this site for all that they do and for keeping this a pleasantly place to be. It’s not just that you all seamlessly move miss posted threads about to there more appropriate areas or watch over the site for technical problems. It is that you all tirelessly lumber through post after post, ensuring they are appropriate and checking for editing errors. Fixing a miss pasted quote or pinning together two threads of identical subject or editing a post that has gone off skew. I know I’ve been guilty of a few mistakes and you all have always been so pleasant, understanding, and professional in your email notifications. Day after day you pour through hundreds and hundreds of posts, seeing people come and go, reading the same highs and lows from people who think they are the first, keeping us in line and the posts clean, keeping us safe to express ourselves, keeping this a fun place to be and free of internet troll. You save this site from the dredges and dark places most web sites go to.
    With all of this, all of the mundane tasks and duties of enforcing the rules and ensuring the smooth flow, all of you still find the time to post your own comments. Thoughtful and helpful comments. Comments of encouragement when someone is down, comments of elation when someone has a good day, comments of advice when someone is bewildered. You show us poor souls that you are not just here for us, but you are here with us.
    For all of this and for all that you do I, as I am sure we all do here, justly Thank You. You, the Moderators of this wonderful site are truly the unsung heroes.

With the utmost respect
    Victoria D
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    So agreed!!!! Tina grew up with this site, and it has been an amazing help. Without the moderators it just wouldn't work!

Thank you!

Hear hear!

- Suzie

very nice post and i do concur....
    paula

Crossdresser
    I'll second that...

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    They terrify me. I keep expecting a hand to reach out from behind my monitor and SMACK me. Probably just wishful thinking though, eh Katey?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Well said.

Gone to live my life

Isha

Well said, ditto, here here. Agreed, touché.

Hear Hear! I can't imagine how much time our Mod's spend Mother-henning after us -- thank you all! (Even if there are those occasional arbitrary decisions. but I think they are few and far between.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Some may not realise it but at the end of the day the mods do have a caring attitude.

That's why I am still here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would have to ditto Victoria's post, at times I know trans women can not be the easiest to accommodate, except me I am easy going......ok don't laugh.... But you all do a great job.

thanks for all you do!
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I appreciate those that moderate this forum. Without them I'm also sure that the site would not be here. However, they do seem to be a bit 'snippy' once in a while, but I can live with that.

Banned Read only
    Victoria,
    I have said several times how grateful I am to have the support of such a well run forum and I totally agree with you, we can't thank the whole team enough for making it run smoothly. It can't be an easy task when you have your own problems to shelve in order to help others and I'm so grateful they make that commitment ! I some times wish we could do something more tangible to show our appreciation, I guess saying thank you for helping and supporting us is all we can do !

Those who have experience with the Usenet alt. hierarchy know how awful an unmoderated newsgroup can be. With "signal to noise" ratios less than .1, searching for answers was an exercise in frustration management. That simply doesn't happen here. Our corps of hard working moderators keep this forum free of spammers, trolls, off topic rants, and prurient content.

Yes, early on I had a few posts deleted and received a few "nastygrams". I consider those educational experiences that helped me improve my skills. I've also had some moderators work with me to reword some posts prior to posting.

I thank you all for the selfless and largely unsung work you do to maintain this forum's high standards.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Well said Victoria, I for one have had the mods move my post, fuss about my post saying it is violent, and even correcting me when I slip up and say something that I really haven't thought about before I post. I do appreciate this site it is neat to be able to know we are not alone or perverted to be dressing. I had always felt guilty about what I was doing and even stopped off and on thinking something was wrong with me. I believe this is a great site because the Mods do keep us safe as has been said and that is my most urgent concern in my dressing. They protect us from prying eyes and do work keeping us all inline. Thanks to them and thank you Victoria for bringing it to the attention of every one.

The mods keep this site respectable thats what i like .Just my opin
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Well said indeed. We're so lucky to have this outlet. Thanks to all that make it possible.

Platinum Member
    Any time that you get taken to the woodshed you probably deserved it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, thank you.

Yes, yes, and yes, to all of the above!!!!

Where would we be without this Forum. And where would the Forum be without the vigilance of the MODS? I shudder to think!

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

I concur with all above. I'm sure things could get way out of hand without them.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Daniella Argento

A note to the mods

Dear Moderators
    I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the way you run this site.
    I sometimes get frustrated with the censorship (blocking of naughty words) and the strict rules that sometimes may seem to stifle some debate, BUT it is all done for very good reasons. This is a wonderfully safe place were a lot of the BS that characterises some other forums just doesn't happen, or if it does, is quickly dealt with. We all know the rules and if we are unclear or misunderstand (as I sometimes do, sorry for that BTW) then you quickly set us straight.
    This makes for a very well run community and if we feel the need to express ourselves in ways that are not allowed here, well we are free to do so elsewhere and that is actually pretty cool.
    Anyways, thank you, I really appreciate your efforts, even if I am sometimes frustrated... The alternatives are far worse. Well done!

Daniella

PS No, I don't want anything from you, I just wanted to acknowledge you...
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-30-2015 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Edit post merge