Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont think I can be any more out!

You go Donna and I think you'll be fine although you might get few of those hard nosed bikers talking about ya. I admire you though so ride tough and hang in there.

Wow! I can only echo what others said. Talk about "owning it"! Congratulations! Good to hear it sounds like you've gotten pretty good responses.

Impressive courage. Way to go!

F#<k Ya if you don't like it ,this is me! That's pretty damned cool . Pretty sure the entire universe would cease to exist if I were to try that. Enjoy life Donna! I have this image now of you out on a run when you are dared to mud- wrestle an alligator in your pink leathers and you are in there like a dirty shirt.

I hope you don't mind me joking. I can only imagine the relief to get that off your back. Cheers!
    I don't know why , but I am .

Donna, way to go, girl
    I've often thought if faced with being outed in my small country community, the best bet would be a very public statement like that. Save people with too much time on their hands gossiping about it.
    And I'm very glad those who know you have stood with you at this time
    You go girl 😜
    From another 100mph girl from the big southern island ❤️
    Brakes, who needs em? 😜

I'm in awe with admiration. Can't help but smile thinking about your bravery!

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, You are totally owning it, Now you will find out who your (REAL) friends are.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think we should band together and take up a collection to buy Donna a set of those pink leathers. You know you want them ...

Well done, even if I don't speak and read either Australian or Biker very well.

- Diane

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

What have I done to deserve this?

I've not long returned from a ride with my motorcycle club having let them all know all about Donna just yesterday... Everyone to a man (and woman) reinforced thier friendship and offered any support they could, hugs all round, for both the wife and I...

It is the same response I've had from friends, colleagues, subordinates, supervisors, senior executive, work mates, even the neighbours on my street... Always the same message... "We don't care, you're still you and we love you"...

I've reconnected with family I've not spoken with in years. Again it's all questions of what can they do to help and statements of support and love...

And my wife... Reaffirming to anyone who will listen that she's here for me regardless of what the future holds. Our relationship now is stronger than ever, it suffered during my stupid internal conflict, my denial and attempts to fight but now is so much stronger and deeper... Deeper than I've ever known.

I don't know what I've done to deserve this... I read, with a tear in my eye, the stories I hear of broken lives, fractured relationships, lost careers and family estrangement. A fate I believed I was destined to follow. And yet...

Please, I am in no way gloating, or intending to demean anyone... I type this through teary eyes... I just wonder how, why fate has smiled on me... Smiled on me to this total degree... I feel I am so unworthy... I'm not advocating leaping out of the closet because it all sunshine and lollipops, rainbows and unicorns, a magical world of pretty dresses and acceptance... And yet... Why did I fight, why did I resist, why did I spent so long in denial??? Why did I allow such descents into depression? Why did I come so close to ending it all at my own hand???

Surely a fall is imminent... Or is it...

I used to say it sucks to be me.... I need a slapping down should I ever utter those words again..

Teary rant over....

Donna xxxxx
    Call me Donna, please

congratulations, you bravely faced your fears and demons and you found love. So pleased for you, and us!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I just opened this site after many months away.

I'm thinking the same thing. Why am I so lucky? In my case I have none of the things you describe but I have me, this site and this post, right now.

My quick answer to your rhetorical question, You have been you. You have incredible friends and a wonderful wife. It's not a matter of deserving. It's a matter of being you.

Lucky you.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 03-22-2015 at 06:32 AM.

Donna:

Run right out and purchase a lottery ticket. You are indeed one lucky girl!

having kept up with your trials and tribulations, I could not be happier for you. All possibilities are open to you. You inspire us.

All the best, Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Donna,

It would be OK if you were gloating and I would not assume a fall is imminent. Maybe you'll have to take a step back to take two steps forward, but it all sound positive.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Donna,

No need to apologize or feel you are gloating for expressing an internal joy in your life . . . goodness we have so many lows that a "win" is always nice to read about.

I am so glad to read that your MC and those around you have accepted "you" as "you" . . . not just Donna but you "the person". You asked in your title "What have I done to deserve this" and I would say you have done nothing except wanting to be accepted as the person you always were who just happened to be hidden below an exterior of repression, anger and guilt. Now that you are out to those around you, that person is free to express themselves and live with the unwavering support of a strong and loving woman . . . your wonderful wife. I would posit that all the support you have found is a testament to the person you truly are as so many of your friends can see past the presentation to the person down below . . . kind, caring, strong and for the first time . . . finally happy with themselves.

You should never feel unworthy for finding happiness as that is something all of us irrespective of our inclinations deserve. You have found your happiness in the way you deemed necessary (being fully out) . . . I say continue forward, don't look back and keep smiling. Will there be dark days? Probably, but then again we all have bad days . . . they let us know we are still alive.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 03-22-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Donna,

you are one of the lucky ones and I feel you are truly blessed. as far as waiting to make your announcement and going through your struggle, it is part of what many of us go through. times are changing, maybe not fast enough, but people are a bit more accepting. I see the younger generation of TG's coming out much quicker than we did [ Thank God ] I am still on the fence about letting my extended family know because of age and the way we were brought up as kids [ i'm 63] but my wife and daughter... also many friends know about me and support me. I am just so happy for you and the path your journey is going. ride your wave. and enjoy it.

hugs niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Donna, you and I have been among the lucky ones. My friends, family, and colleagues all rallied in support behind me. It is not gloating. I really feel for the ones whose life became more difficult in order to simply become who they should be. We should offer our support to them.

Banned Read only
    Donna ,
    Thanks for your honest thread !
    When you went through your explosion I thought you were out the door with just the clothes you stood up in ! No going back !
    Your wife saw enough or the man to realise what she was losing and now she's gained hopefully far more happiness through seeing you a more rounded person !
    Don't worry about what you've done to deserve it make the most of while you can, things can change but I hope so much you carry on enjoying the life you've found now !
    Please tell me where I'm going wrong ? If I exploded all I would get is a good hosing down and pushed back in the closet !!

Platinum Member
    There is no imminent fall in your future, just life's cycles. But I suspect you have reaped support, encouragement and love because that is what you have sown over the years.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What seemed impossible now seems so simple...I can well believe you're in a state of semi-shock.

Great to read your news Donna, and long may your motor run.

Hugs, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Donna, you hit enormous lows over the last 12 months and have every right (and duty) to share the joyous outcome of your journey.

So much of the way others react to us is shaped by our own level of acceptance of ourselves and how comfortable and committed we are to our female personas. Your acceptance of yourself and joy being you have been the most significant changes that I've seen through your posts.

Teresa, Donna has achieved more than I'd ever expect or even want for me. There are some lessons to be learned though about self acceptance and not needing to apologise for who you are. Maybe sometimes an explosion is necessary in order to demonstrate how serious you are about Teresa. Without wanting to side track Donna's thread, I'd hoped that you might have seen light at the end of the tunnel but it seems not to be the case.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hi Donna-

I wonder the same thing at times. I have yet to encounter something bad from coming out. Though I will say more folks in your world know about you. I have not told nearly as many. But I have told more than I ever thought I would. BTW, I love the letter to your motorcycle group! Brilliant!

Anyway... I don't know what you have done to deserve this. And I hate upsetting others with saying this, but I do not think you have simply been "lucky." Saying you have been lucky implies that your acions, who you are, the choices you have made, are all irrelevant because you just happen to have been fortunate enough that through blind fate everything is going well. I have to think that you have played a very important role in coming out turning out so well for you. So I say congratulations on your hard work!

Pink Fog - Pink Frog Wifeofdonna's Avatar
    Hi Donna, thank you for taking me ride and I had wonderful times... See, I told you they don't really cares, they love you and you are still you with beautiful similes. I'm So proud of you you are still in my warming hearts. I loved to go out with Donna to see her crossdressers friends they are awesome....

Love wife

Donna, It sounds like the words of a Kris kristofferson song, "Why Me Lord?" Thanks for your honest sharing in the recent highs, as you were honest and open, during the lowest lows. Some of us are all alone, poor, and hurting, in years of low. It is nice to hear one of us is out of the ashes.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 03-22-2015 at 11:20 AM.

In my experience, the type of people that care enough to ask themselves "what have I done to deserve this" are usually the type of people that have done more than enough to deserve it...congratulations, and all the best!

My instincts say that the person within you, neither male nor female - just the person, laid the foundation for this to happen. You must have been a good person who people like, trust and believe in. On that foundation you built a solid house of being a friend, being a spouse, being worthy human being. And now you've taken that solid house on the strong foundation and put a new coat of paint on it. Your friends and your spouse are happy that you're happy with the new paint. But they know what lies beneath. And that is what you did to deserve this.

Metaphors aside, it's a strong testament to the person you are and the people around you. I'm sure all of us -- not just the people who wish they were in your 5" classic pumps -- have a little envy and hope we can do as well.