Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont think I can be any more out!

Did you ever think that you picked the right friends to begin with ? An maybe you are blessed because you are just an Great person ? I know there are lots of smart people out there who can actually get this whole thing . If you stop an think about the whole thing an educate yourself a little bit it's not that hard for a semi intelligent person to understand .

It's the DUMB ones I fear ! Congratulation

Banned Read only
    You're not gloating at all! I suspect you've been able to develop strong relationships over the years based on who you are as a person and not based on your gender. So, you reveal Donna to someone. "Whew! I thought you were going to tell us you're dying of cancer! OK. let's ride!" Point is those people know you for who you are. Frankly, if they did not accept Donna, then you or them probably parted ways a long time ago.

I'm guessing that what you did, Donna, is go full-out, 100% into marriage and friendship. You were 100% there for your wife, your family, your friends, and your colleagues. People knew who you were and liked you for what you were. In all this honesty and support for others, you developed strong bonds. Strong enough to withstand even this.

What did you do to deserve it? You were simply the best (husband, friend, colleague...) that you could be.

You FINALLY accepted yourself as a friend. Everyone else already does. It's about time you accepted yourself.

Best wishes
    MsVal

That's great to read.
    I'm happy for you!

You're simply a good person Donna, and other good people recognise that aspect of you...

Pleased for you...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I am so glad to see that things are going well for you! So many have already commented so well that there is little left to say except "Hugs!"

Kimdl has said it very well, "There is no imminent fall in your future, just life's cycles." But clearly, you and your spouse seen well equipt to weather the ocassional squalls and choppy seas in your journey.

May you and yours contine to be blessed with all the best that life has to offer.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Not so strange. The best stories I have read concerning Crossdressing have come out of Australia. It's almost like the Aussies are leading the way to free thinking.

Congratulations and keep on leading the way. The rest of the world can learn a lot from 'Down Under'.

Rhanda

Donna, what I see here is a person of strength and integrity who has friends that are the same, there is mutual respect. Your friends know that the person inside is the same as yesterday and will be the same tomorrow.

Sooooo, I don't think luck is involved, it's a lifetime of being you. Keep it up!

Hugs, Bria

So happy for you, enjoy life.
    G'donya
    Hugs

Well Donna I hope next year brings you all the very best hun.
    Angie

Maybe a little luck in the kind of people you associate with? But most of it reflects on the beautiful person you are, I'm certain of that.

Anyway, I think Isha, Nadine, and others said it much better than me (as usual).

(that's not to say that people who don't get that level of support are bad people or deserving of what they get - everyone should be treated with civility at the very least)

Brilliant story Donna.

Banned Read only
    I'm very happy for you Donna, you've really come a long way, and I think it's great that you can tell people in your life about this, and live authentically iin a way very few crossdressers ever manage.

However, I respectfully have to disagree with you. It is possible to be "more out". Try living as a woman, never reverting back to "boy mode" when the going gets tough.

I'm not trying to diminish what you've done, and I realize that under the circumstances, a little exaggeration is to be expected in a marvelous tale like yours. Just sayin' there's out and then there's out.

Was very pleased to read this.
    Has anyone come forward with actively kind words?
    Samantha -x-

Another cracking read Donna. I always open your posts with anticipation of self-effacing honesty and humour. You never disappoint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Donna, that is so brave and inspiring and wonderful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    SV650)
    Yay, me too! I'm afraid my riding gear is quite shapeless, though. Maybe I should invest in some Icon Bombshell boots or something!

Brave indeed Hun! Very surprised at the amount of bikers here. I have a real soft spot for bikers! And being new on the forum, I prefer men to women, although it seems women prefer me more than men. Sigh!!!

cisgender gal
    What will the next year bring???
    Realizing that you do, in fact, need to take a flight to Thailand?

/me ducks so Donnas incoming pillow can't hit her

In all seriousness, coming out, and having no bad responses is liberating isn't it. (I came out as Exmormon on FB last year). Congrats!

WOW Donna, how did I miss this thread. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must truly be a wonderful person and terrific at what you do, to have and receive that level of acceptance and welcoming from your colleagues.

Again congratulations, and you have a gorgeous smile!!!! warmest hugs
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

So when may we expect the Diane Sawyer (or the Australian equivalent) interview ?

Diane