Thread: One more knowing "IT"

One more knowing "IT"

Well another year and tax time. Today I had an appointment with my tax man, as of late I've been carrying my purse at all times so when I entered his office I thought nothing of it until he asked what was up with the bag. At that instant I remembered I was wearing my mascara and neutral shade lipstick with a slight hint of a "clean" smelling scent and small hoop earrings my long hair hanging down; my every day look. So I explained that it was my mid-life crisis to which he asked about my "look" and I came clean about my duality and how I am a crossdresser; I figured since he knows one of my most private aspects of my life (my financial status) why not this. The rest of the time was spent doing my taxes and when leaving he said" you know all that happens here stays here just like Vegas". I figure I only see him once a year so what harm one more person knowing, there are about 7 now that I know of. I'm sure the neighborhood gossip has me clocked and told but no-one has let on to me anyway.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Allisa, It really sounds like you are owning it now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Funny how freeing it is once you own up to it. Thanx Blue.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

hi allisa,
    sounds like you have a very cool accountant,
    you are making me envious in your candor....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

If you are prepared to do it, why not own it
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

"I don't mean to be the materialistic weasel of this group, but do you think we'll get hazard pay out of this?"

Seriously though, I just have to ask. How do you forget you're wearing mascara, lipstick, perfume and hoop earrings?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Feminin Allisa View Post
    Funny how freeing it is once you own up to it. Thanx Blue.
    Hi Allisa, It really is, isn't it? We're sometimes asked why some of us have this urge to tell "IT", and I think this is a big part of the reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Gone to live my life
    Hi Allisa,

Coming out to others is not an easy decision as it can go good or bad. In this case it went fine and as you said . . . now you can relax and breath and just enjoy being. While this might not be for everyone it does seem to be for you . . . so congrats.

Hugs

Isha

Sammy,I do it so often it's just a natural thing now and I pay no never mind to it, a non issue to me.
    Isha, I was kind of cornered so why not tell the truth.
    Seeing as how I'm single no one else is affected by my openness and life goes on. I have broad enough shoulders that the haters don't phase me any more. Thanx to every one for your response and support.