Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do your femme clothes reflect what you find attractive on a woman?

I wear stuff that reflects who I feel I am; unfortunately, with my screwed up mind, that means teenage girl, so 'junior' style outfits. What I like my dates to wear is stuff that looks like it came out of the Venus clothing catalogs; figure hugging, sexy outfits. The only odd thing is that I don't like the women I'm with to wear heels; it doesn't add any thing to their attractiveness (in my opinion), and I know what heels do to their feet.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There are 2 questions here, yes, some of what I wear is reflections on what I find attractive on women. Though I don't feel it is "wish fulfilment" I like what it does for them, and I want some of that for myself. No, I don't "secretly" want my SO to wear the same stuff. She knows I like it when she wears skirts, and would like her to wear more items of hosiery. Unfortunately, she is rather sensitive where close fitting clothing is concerned, and finds it uncomfortable to wear thigh highs, and stockings are too much of pain except for special occasions. She does wear tights occasionally, and has accepted a fleece lined pair from me once. She is slim built up top, and this tends to make her not dress to enhance her top half, whereas I find it very attractive when she does. The most important thing is that I don't regard her as a dress up doll for my viewing pleasure, she will quite often dress nicely just for own good feeling, and sometimes for special occasions. She will also sometimes dress nicely just for me, and I am most appreciative when she does.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I just did some spring cleaning on my closet and rearranged the Danielle wardrobe. I noticed that most are things I would have loved to have seen on a woman I dated or married. After years of battling with male image issues from being "too skinny" (6'0" and normally 155 lbs. Lots of jokes in high school and "critiques" in adult life about it) I have decided that in Danielle mode I just get to be a tall, skinny girl with get to wear form fitting, pretty clothes that make me feel better. Heels make it better even if they do launch me into "amazon" height as the ex calls it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    To dress in a way I find attractive on women I see I'd need the body for it. Since my bones are fixed, I dress the way that shows Tina off to her advantage.

As to my wife, I have no fashion wishes. I married her because I love her, do naturally she is perfect

I dress in clothes that are comfortable and stylish and appropriate for the time. So, as much as I would like to rock an LBD, I don't (yet) have opportunity to do that.

I'm usually knocking about in shorts, jeans, blouse, etc. that are casual and practical.

Makeup and hair to match.

Have to make sure they look good on me, too.