Thread: Miss my makeup, clothes!

Miss my makeup, clothes!

Miss being in femme. On vacation down in Florida and didn't bring any makeup, clothes, nothing. Driving me nuts seeing these beautiful ladies walking around here, just makes me want to do it. Walk into a shirt shop to just buy a shirt, I look over and this young girls eyes........omg! Couldn't stop looking at her eyes!!!! Had the beautiful cat eyes going on. I want those so bad. Can't wait to get home to get in femme and work on the beautiful cat eye look!
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Hey Bree, how about underdressing? If that doesn't help, try some girl clothes that are kind of andro?
    Anyway, once you dress fully, the smile will come back.
    Enjoy the hot weather.
    Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Jackson View Post
    I look over and this young girls eyes........omg! Couldn't stop looking at her eyes!!!! Had the beautiful cat eyes going on. I want those so bad.
    Ha ha...I laugh a little inside when sometimes I am admiring a woman's clothes or makeup and they actually notice...I would like to say "no, I'm not going to hit on you, I just wish I could look like you!" And I relate to your "missing", I travel a lot for work and just a few days away from home leaves me anxious for some femme time.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Know what you mean- met a young girl assistant in a store recently and just wanted to stare at her eye make up, frustrating that I couldn't- don't wish to get arrested. You know Youtube has loads of cat eye make up tutorials?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Thank you Nikki, will be looking them up.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Can't do Cat Eyes. I have overlapping eye lids. But I do something that I really like though. I line my lower edge with white liner and extend with a thickened line a little beyond the outer corner. Then trace the outline with black liner. This gives the illusion of larger eyes.

I don't go anywhere without my makeup.

Rhanda

I don't think you are the only one that watches other GG and when something strikes a fancy especially a perfectly made up eyes I find myself staring and have to be careful. Not being a bum but trying to figure how she made her eyes look that way. I love the smoke colored eyes n long lashes. They get my attention every time.

That's silly, I never leave home without mine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I miss my femme clothes and makeup too. I've been away from home a month now and won't be able to return for another five weeks. It's difficult seeing women dressed in beautiful outfits and never being able to wear anything as nice. I will just have to keep thinking of all the beautiful things waiting for me at home.