Thread: Forced purge

Forced purge

About a year and a half ago I was dropped off by the police to my uncle's house dressed en femme at 7:00am, my uncle didn't like it very much but just said go to my old room and go to sleep. All my male clothes and female clothes were at my uncle's rental property with my ex wife. I got some of my male clothes that day because my family went and got them but the female clothes weren't even on the list. Well that flipped me out abit and started rebuilding my wardrobe. I haven't gone through a purge since I was in my early teens, so it hurt bad.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Sorry to say it, but reading your posts makes me think that you should focus on getting your life on track instead of cross dressing. If you have a disorder get the help and treatment you need first, limit your cross dressing time. Then once your health is sorted out start looking for employment, your mom can only support you for so long before your on your own and disability only goes so far in covering living expenses.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I believe that my crossdressing is linked to my issues either from GID or DID kinda don't know yet. Trust me I know my life's a mess. Sometimes I think I have lived past my time. I am a complete failure and I guess I am the only one that has been affected to this level. I saw my first ex wife this week and she gave me a picture of our daughter and told me the best thing I could've done was walk away because it gave our daughter a chance at a stable environment. So yeah I've been getting help but to straighten out 33.5 years of not knowing and then kinda get it and realise it's to late is a hard pill to swallow. Thanks again for the support

Platinum Member
    Are you 33? If so, you are young by any standard and can begin to rebuild your life. As Candice advised, that's where your focus must be. Get yourself to a stable place in life and you can be what you want.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cassie, Take heart, I am almost 61, have fell into a pit, and am at rock bottom, the last several years, very slowly trying to get up. I never had a SO or kids, though. I don't have a job, and walked ten miles this week, collecting aluminum cans to get by. You did the best you could, with a disorder or addiction, and could have done worse. That had to be very difficult, with your uncle. He may judge you, but he has secret things in his life, too. I have had to access the system, VA, 12 step groups, food banks, give plasma, collect cans, look for work. At 61, no fun. Just take it one day at a time, but grieve your lasses and pain, and do what you need to do, one day at a time.

Thanks Keep on keeping on Alice.

Maybe the forced purge is telling you something.

Are you letting your dressing get in the way of a more fuller life you have out there.

Having the police bring you home does not sound like a good thing either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The police brought me home because I was going along with the revenge plot my second ex set for me. My female side had to pick up and rebuild my male side and is still under construction so to speak. I tried to keep my dressing under wraps and live the life society and my family told me too and failed utterly and completely.