Thread: Recent Experience

Recent Experience

Recently, I was at a club that is friendly to TG patrons. I was dressed as a female and a female was dressed very male. As we both used the restroom facilities she used the Men's room and I used the Ladies room. She presented me with some jewelery that I am currently wearing. It was fun to have the female role in this encounter! She seemed so happy to give me a piece of jewelry and I was happy to have her attach it to me. This is the first time that I have interacted with a "female" crossdresser.
    Love, Sabrina

Very Sweet
    I haven't been out in public since my 20's.
    Then I was part of the hippie culture and nobody cared how I dressed.

Several of my female friends have given me clothes and pieces of jewelry when they've reorganized their closets. At first I was surprised, thinking that they know I can buy my own clothes. I've finally come to the conclusion that it is a bit of acceptance and bonding, sort of "Welcome to girworld."

Although your friend is presenting male she still has a female background and may be indicating her acceptance. Enjoy! (And send a Thank You note).

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Oh, very nice!

Cool, hope you swapped phone numbers
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I wish you well in a blossoming relationship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Is she someone that you can develop that invaluable cd kinship? I hope so for you. Peace, mel

A place like that sounds fun! Hopefully I can find one near me and have a similar experience c: haha

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, That was a cute story, We will be waiting for part two.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!