Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hugs, cuddles, pats while Wearing a bra.

Banned Read only
    I've never had the hug or a pat to discover what I'm wearing !
    I didn't need to I found that the claims Wonderbra make are true, even without extra padding I realised I was attracting attention when I walked down my local high street even under my drab clothes, the lift was noticeable when I caught sight of myself in a shop window !!

Silver Member
    Yes WonderBras do give one noticeable enhancements. As I was walking in the mall today I saw a tall slender gg that was probably a C cup gal and thought Do I project that much? I'm not as tall as she was but probably same BMI range. No, I'm wearing a B cup sister size to reduce projection. Then I looked down and realized my sweater was bridging the girls.

I wears bra at the moments of my life when i dont care if the people caught me with girl clothes.
    The other day i was wearing a bra an i hug i girl friend wanting she feel it but no lol
    I know more than once people i didnt know notice i wear a bra, but i dont care in this people, so at this moment in a hug no one notice i wear bras

My bra is only noticeable, for now, if I wear a sweater. There’s no hiding it. Otherwise I can still hide it well. All depends on how much I want others to notice it.

To me it's all about your comfort level in your dressing , if you are confident and comfortable you won't worry as much about the what ifs . I'm a full time under-dresser I wear my bras and medium breast forms along with my bikini panties or a thong on a daily basis for both work and casually and When going about my normal day I'm sure there are some people who notice my larger than normal breasts or maybe once in a while a bra strap line but to be quite honest I don't let what they may think or say bother me at all , I've gotten hugs from people I know and some of them have felt my bra band or straps some have questioned and others have not , the ones that have asked I've been honest and open with my responses and have never had any negative reactions or comments , I also have several friends and family members who know of my feminine side and my dressing and none of them has any issues with me being me , self confidence and being comfortable with yourself are I think key to being happy in life .

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Its simple really, if you don't need to wear a bra why put your self in that situation? Just leave the bra at home and the problem is solved.

The concensus here seems to be “if you don’t need to wear a bra in public – don’t”. I would like to have natural breasts greater that an A cup so I would “need” one.

For underdressing, try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. Underdressing also provides a “head-start” for presenting as a woman since you are already wearing a bra, panties, slip, and nylons! Items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, are more of a challenge in “boy” mode; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found the following items both acceptable and practical; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it is a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can make one feel feminine and can be useful in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I still don't understand the need to wear something that you don't need, having boobs is great (although they are awkward at times) but bra's are annoying. Also why run through a mine field if you don't need to? The whole idea of under dressing seams pointless to me, its only a matter of time to your secrets out. And most GG's I know and me pretty much only wear the above items (bra/slips/stockings) when they have to, simplicity is preferred.

I've also experimented with wearing a bra under different conditions. Not every hand that touches you will notice, but others will, whether or not they mention it. Not everyone will notice the outline of a bra under a shirt, but some will. Once again, they may or may not actually mention it. Jackets, sweatshirts, etc., easily hide the outline of a bra, as well as some projection. Anyway you cut it, if you're not prepared to "own it" you're running a risk you probably shouldn't take by wearing a bra.

Karen

I'm wearing a white 42A bra with adjustable straps and a back closure and a short (18") size 38 slip with non-adjustable straps. The bra doesn't seem to show under my white tee, but the adjustors, straps, and back closure would be obvious to hugs and/or shoulder or back feels. Although that's risky, I am usually willing to accept that as it has a raison d'etre. When the risk of being "caught" wearing a bra isn't acceptable, I remove the bra, although I prefer to wear it as a bra does help to keep the narrow slip straps from falling off my shoulders, probably because I don't have natural boobs.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 07-28-2015 at 03:05 PM.

No offence but it can help people feel who they are. IF you really think about it is underwear necessary then? It rides up your butt! I think Candace you only wear these items when you have to because you may have the chance at anytime throughout your life have been able to wear such items. I mean the same could then be said about makeup, could it not? Is it really necessary? I would love to wear a bra on a daily basis but because I am still in guy mode 95% of the time its a risky thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I still don't understand the need to wear something that you don't need, having boobs is great (although they are awkward at times) but bra's are annoying. Also why run through a mine field if you don't need to? T

I absolute love nylon or satin panties and I wear them out on occasions. I find it assuming and assuring when my wife sees or feels them on me and says oh! your wearing them! lol....
    Last edited by TrishaTX; 07-19-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

A few years ago we went to the mall and we meet some family members, my cousin kissed and hugged me and while we were talking she had her arm around me and at times was twisting her finger around the bra. I don't know if that's what she does while she talks to women. I still don't know if she really realized it.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Yes WonderBras do give one noticeable enhancements. As I was walking in the mall today I saw a tall slender gg that was probably a C cup gal and thought Do I project that much? I'm not as tall as she was but probably same BMI range. No, I'm wearing a B cup sister size to reduce projection. Then I looked down and realized my sweater was bridging the girls.
    Do you think anybody noticed the bridge if so it's just part of being a girl did anybody notice or comment? Besides being the law,I love wearing my seat belt enjoy the separation the shoulder strap gives me lol. At stop lights or crosswalks, somethings just stick out, just like having a bridge
    Last edited by wilt575; 07-20-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Had a sales lady pat me on the back one time a few years back. I was underdressing. Heavily padded cami, probably a C cup under my male clothes. She read me and smiled. No negative comments or laughs.
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

I tried to wear bra, but it doesn't inspire me. You have to have Breasts to feel pleasure.

I agree, veola, forms or other "falsies" don't provide "natural" feedback. I'd rather grow real breasts, and get an appropriate size bra. If one has no breasts, an AA cup would be best for underdressing. Adjustable straps on a bra keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off my shoulders, and the slip hides the bra's adjustors and back closure.

I have never been outed wear a bra but do have a funny story about another undergarment. Blackheart Lingerie make some cute body suits. Anyways I was over my sister and brother-in-laws house helping work on his car. I thought I was safe wearing an extra long shirt and jeans over my tight black body suit that had little jolly rogers all over it. He asked me to hold a wrench on a bolt under the front of the car. Me not thinking I layed down on the ground and held away. This would have been fine but as fate would have it a wind blew my shirt up just as my sister walked out of the garage. Showing my nice under dressings. Her being the loud mouth she is blurted out. Are you wearing one of (my gfs name)s cami's? Freaking out I replied "no its a Russel Brandt thermal shirt". Thankfully not being ready to be outed yet I believe she bought it because I never heard another word.