Thread: corset shopping

corset shopping

any ideas where to find a fitting corset, am getting older and am expanding beyond my present corset resriction! ther should be a spandex product to slide into! any ideas? thanks, gen

Try EBay I saw one that laces up the side

Check out the Fashion Boutique; it's online
    Marie

There is actualy a spandex product called spanx you can check them out online. It's like a control top pantyhose type deal but without full legs.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

buying a corset

dear gen i get my corsets from <www.fairplaytv.com>its in staten island and you can go on her web site and check out all her clothing..love phylisanne

You could try PMing Alayna here in the forums; she makes them.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Wink

Try looking at the top of the thread page there is a site listed for garter belts and girdles to, size 50

Try versatilefashions.com, they can make it to fit your measurments. They are in CA but have distributors all over.

Hi Genevieve, I'm from Delaware County,, below Philly. Just last week, I got a realy nice corsett in New Hope , http://www.fetishwear.com/index.htm. They have LOTS of corsets and other clothing. Mine was a bit pricey,, but difinitely worth it. The girl there is VERY nice, and was totally accepting of a guy buying a corsett. She even fitted me for it and a new pair of breast forms also. New Hope is pretty t/g friendly, and you will be very comfortable shopping there

I love rago girdle --style 6210 ---its in all sizes --i wear 36 and love the feel --so feminine --th egirdle has satin panels and beautiful stitching

the girdle is high waisted longleg panty girlde with side zipper

go to their web site and see foryourself

always wear vanity fair full figure nylon panties under them

Genevieve:
    If you are truly looking for a custom corset i highly recommend Amy Crowder at www.waspcreations.com Amy made mine and i am thrilled with it. I can wear it all day and not be uncomfortable. The cost is a bit high, but i feel that it is well worth it since most corsets are made for a womans body shape and custom ones are made for your particular body and desires. There are other manufacturers of custom made corsets, but i know that Amy does a wonderful job from my experience with her.

Renee