Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you woke up tomorrow...

I'd be over the moon, and would more than likely head straight out to paint the town red, and would leave things as they are physically

Wow, I think that I would just accept it and go with it. Wow a new me and everybody I have changed. Time to live a fulltime life as a woman, not parttime. Maybe move on to new place to have new network of people as it would be too hard to deal with everyone in my male life. So tough choice, but a reality, so go with it.

Although I've never considered getting implants or anything, if I happened to wake up tomorrow with real boobs.. I would firstly spend an hour thanking the God I don't currently believe in.. and the next 20 years praying to her to keep them firm and pretty lol

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    If I woke up with really nice boobs i'd go back to sleep so when I woke up again I would have a nice bigger butt and wider hips. I don't want to be top heavy.

Hahah! So many funny replies

What is it about those 2 mounds on some people's chest??

Personally I wouldn't know what I would do.....Well OK I know what I would do for the first hour

First, call the clients and say I won't be available for a couple of days...

Unlike others, I'd probably throw out my bra collection because I only have them to keep the forms in place.

Go get photos taken.

Drink lots of coffee -- I don't want to go to sleep before I've gotten some fun out of them -- they might disappear the same way they arrived.

If they stay, next time I'm at a client site, if asked, I'll just say "Dunno. They just happened. Seems to be going around..." Family wouldn't be an issue -- there'd be some teasing but it goes both ways.

I'd be so happy, then scared. Like a few have said here, maybe it would be a sign it's time to transition.

I agree with Donna 100%.
    That would be the item to take me to transition.
    HRT 100%

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    So you would transition if you had breasts? If you're on hrt you will grow breasts, is there really any difference in the end game? Breasts alone do not make you female or a woman, there's also a big difference in transitioning because you have GID and transisitioning to fufill sexuall desires or fantasy.

A hypothetical situation should have no merit on if you transition or not.

I would keep them and do nothing else. I would be honest and say....look what I woke up with this morning. It would not be a problem for me and if others did, then it still is their problem and Amy would still be happy.

Banned Read only
    Mine are coming in slowly and I love them obviously but if it happened overnight with no other 'effects' I would seriously have freaked out! By the time I scheduled surgery to have them removed I would hope other feminizing effects would have kicked in to make me stop and think though 😦

I would celebrate bras that fit and the freedom from sweaty forms.

I fell asleep, and woke up ninety minutes later with big, wonderful breasts. Best money I ever spent. I've had my boobs since last Sept. now, and I marvel at them every day.

It would obviously take some adjusting but in the long run, It would just mean I wouldn't need to make up excuses for wanting to wear a bra all the time.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    So you would transition if you had breasts? If you're on hrt you will grow breasts, is there really any difference in the end game? Breasts alone do not make you female or a woman, there's also a big difference in transitioning because you have GID and transisitioning to fufill sexuall desires or fantasy.

A hypothetical situation should have no merit on if you transition or not.
    Call me lazy or scared or just messed up.
    I have a therapist and we have been talking for a long time about hrt and transisitioning.

If I had them ... I know I would at least start the first step and start hrt, then who knows.

Don't want breasts in real life, too much trouble! For myself, I follow the archetype of Artemis. The Original Girl Scout. Prepubescent, flat chested, bare skinned outlaw girl. Peter Pan wishes he was as free as her. Breasts would be a sign of growing up, for my inner girl, and that sounds solidly like yuck to her.

It would save me pain, money and time! 😅

I would let them be. As a matter of fact, I've been getting T-shots for the past 2 months, and have been told to watch for breast tissue growth, fat redistribution, and lower body weight gain. My endo said that my testosterone is converting to E and raising my E levels, so I can start an E blocker, if desired. I've actually been hoping that I get the side effects, as a result, but not holding my breath for anything to actually happen.

It would depend on how large they were...if they were C cup or less I will continue my life as a man as yesterday...oh wait! I have C cup breats already!
    At times someone tells me I am a bit chesty or ask me if I was a bodybuilder in the past because of my developed chest, the everything stops there.
    If they grew more I would go to the doctor to know what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith96a View Post
    So, irony of ironies, I'd probably be investigating removal. BAH!
    The mood I'm in today, I'd go out and buy a new wardrobe including lots of lovely new bras. Then off to the beauty salon etc etc.

The Pink Fog has really rolled in here today!

Publicly bitch and complain about my condition for the benefit of others. privately love it and do nothing exept get a proper bra fitting. no need to do any thing unless I was bigger than a 34c

Quote Originally Posted by YasminJ View Post
    I'd be a D based on my family, so tough job hiding from work, so I guess no other option than to go and get measured for some nice lingerie!

Could my waist shrink a bit too or am I being greedy now?
    I would just hope my waist would move up
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-22-2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

It would be a dream come true. Or probabably until the reality set in. But I would definitely keep them even if it made man mode more difficult.

Be very thankful and love the fact they were real. No more padding or forms to worry about. Then pray that the lower half would follow suit and have real curves and legs, maybe brazil butt.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Well I think my moobs are a bit bigger than my sister & mothers boobs, so following the rules of this thread, I'd wake up with a reduction!

But for the sake of argument if someone sprinkled some fairy dust and I woke up with 42DD breasts, the first thing I'd do would be to shave them, as I'm currently sporting a rug that I haven't shaved or waxed for a while. Then my family and friends would would react in shock and / or horror and all try and book me in for "corrective" surgery. Once I'd finished ignoring them, I'd go and have myself fitted for several fitted bras in various colours and styles. I'd buy a number of plunge neck dresses and do my best to look and feel fabulous.

I'd be fascinated to know how heavier they might be than my breast forms, how they would move and act with the rest of my body and how that would work out over a few days or weeks and what it feels like sleeping with them. My ex always had back problems with hers and often complained of problems getting comfortable to sleep with them.

I'd never want to have surgery to any part of my body if I could help it, so I'd be wary about reduction or removal. But at the same time I've no desire to transition and assuming I'd still have the same levels of testosterone they would be out of place for my male side. I think it would become quite difficult after the fascination has worn off.

It would be a permanent point of mockery in the area of the world where I live, which would cause all sorts of issues. If I had them removed would I miss them the next time I dressed en-femme and put on my breast forms? How would that make me feel? Would having real breasts change me psychologically?

It's a more complex question than might seem at a casual glance. I'm guessing really unless it actually happens.

I would be very happy and wouldn't think about having them removed. All my bras would fit just right and it would make dressing up feel a whole lot better. I wouldn't care what anyone would say about them as long as I had them I know I would be happy girl.