Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you woke up tomorrow...

First, I would peek under the covers to see if the wife's were missing, crawl out of bed and depending on the size, probably take one step and do a face plant straight into the floor due to the unfamiliar weight transfer.

it would never work at my job. as a number there have stated such hate about anyone who is trans (any choice of wording, etc).

but i would do what i could to have cleavage as i could. ( mom is a 32B cup).
    just deal with it,
    if any try to push me to get them removed first stop would be hr (waist of time), second the union, third court.
    i would have such fun with real breasts �� all the pretty bras and tops i could put on. and not worry about a bag showing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Deal with them I guess and if some of my friends got nasty about it say oh well they are there nothing I can do about it.
    Maybe charge them to look at them.lol

If I woke up tomorrow and found I had breasts, I would first check to see if I was actually awake. Once I decide that I was truly awake, I would wonder about the bra size. This is, after all, not a calculation that I am intimately familiar with. I would then ascertain whether hair would get in the way, facial hair. chest hair, etc. After removing such hair, I would go to the most convenient salon and women's clothing store. Why not take advantage of a golden opportunity?

Reality Check
    I did wake up this morning with breasts. Then I realized I had forgotten to take them off last night before I went to sleep. Now if I could figure out a way to wake up with a vagina and hairless face, I would have it made.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Deal with them I guess and if some of my friends got nasty about it say oh well they are there nothing I can do about it.
    Maybe charge them to look at them.lol
    Enjoy them if anyone got nasty just tell them, I didn't do anything to get them and can't afford (pay) to do anything about them.

If I woke up with real breasts I would wake up my wife and have her double check them to make sure that they are really real. I would keep them (No way I am giving them up!)
    I would wear baggy clothes at first because of numerous embarrassing situations, but in time as everyone I know gets used to seeing me this way, I would eventually gain confidence and show off my new assets.

First of all, I'd have to explain to my wife something "just happened" and "it wasn't me!" Then, I'd be able to fill out the some 40 cute and sexy bras I have and could have yet one more decision to make when I choose my male mode clothing each morning...not a bad problem to have, "a push-up today, front close, back close, padded or not..." And yes, I'd hope to keep them, a dream come true.

Celebrate good times, come on!
    Then have facial and body hair removed!

First for me I would hope there was no medical issue,
    then the next thing I would do was hope and pray that they were big enough to fill
    my pretty bra's
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Spammer
    I just have, and my god my makeup is a horror. Time to get to work.

Banned Read only
    Mom and Grandma were fairly small, so I don't think it would be all that noticable.

DeeAnn