Thread: Begin & End

Begin & End

I have been seeing a lot of threads about the So called Middle Path ,, An I think some girls here have it confused with a life choice ? That being said I shall explain . Most of the girls here in the T section that just started H.R.T including myself an they are saying I am just taking the middle path an living on both sides of this are really just not knowing the OUTCOME !

I think some here are getting it confused with us or them thinking that H.R.T is some kind of Quik Fix .( An I am only speaking for myself not anyone else ) But the truth as I see is just a means of starting somewhere . Not that it is written in STONE that they or I STAY that way . An maybe most won't ? But it's some kind of start ,, If only to reduce the Gender Dysphoria at first ?

But MAYBE just MAYBE like (ME ) what they or I am trying to say is that we shall be in the middle an take baby steps until we can present without looking like a Man . I would much rather wait till I am a little or A LOT MORE presentable that my UGLY but is NOW ! That might be what they are trying to portray rather than Middle of the road FOREVER . I know I wouldn't want it forever if I looked well enough to take the Latter . That's the whole point of Transition right .

Any how that is only how I see it ,, An just so all my HOME GIRLS know I found a New Doctor an she is GREAT ,, I had an APP with her Tuesday an she did blood work an checked my levels an put me on blockers to start for 3 months . Not like before the whole thing at once . I got to talk to her an she gave me the low down along with my SO by my side an we had a good meeting an she meet my wife an me an both of us feel great after the visit .

So here I go again so wish me luck on my Middle Path ,,,,lol,,,,

But seriously I have no delusions about being in the middle ,, I am going to be in the middle until I finish Laser ,, Voice ,, Weight Lose ,, An all the other Fun things we have to do ,, Maybe I will be in the middle for YEARS ? I don't know ,, Some move faster than others ,, Some move slower ,,
    but hell I AM MOVING AHEAD ,, An so the middle of the road it is for now . Just my thoughts on somethings that I have been seeing .

The Mad Scientist
    Stacy,

You will always have my support on the "middle path" discussion. In fact, I'll see 'ya on it as well as Heidi and a few others.

Am I confused? No I am not about what I'm doing and about what am going to do.
    In fact, it's clearer than it's ever been.

I'll never be able to convince anyone but people without their glasses and hearing aids in an old folks home that I'm female.
    and guess what, I (UNLIKE MANY) know it and accept it for what it is.

This doesn't change the fact that I'm a very ugly girl, and no, I don't want to show the world me as a polished turd.

Wendy

Hi Stacy i get it,(middle road) is a start. Even just saying your a woman is a start. We have to start some were. Us older girls me (56) we grow up in a different time it takes a lot just to get on a forum and talk from behind a safe wall. And being married on top of the GD just makes it very hard road to take, trying to stay togather and trying to get your head raped around the dg. On wonder have so many problems. Take as long as you need. You can start and stop as much as both of u need. We know what you are a beautiful woman inside and out. Love cindy

For me,the term "middle path" is about social transition and being true to your inner self. I have been "socially transitioning" for the past ten years after returning from South America where I was for the 7 years previous. I "started over" and included only "those that get it" in my life.I made no new friends as my male self for the last 10 years. I have never had a job in 49 years of earning,and never worked directly for anyone,so my situation is different from many. I get paid for what I know and do,and my worklife can be very physical in a world that doesn't "know what to think of us". It doesn't bother me a bit to be thought of as "strange" by those that can't grasp acceptance and inclusion. I am true to myself and sail on my course in life.I put myself out there every day. On a side note for the "corporate shirt crowd" that intends to be the "corporate blouse crowd"...I was on a plane early yesterday morning filled with "corporate people" on their way to "getting it done"..There were mostly males but some females in the mix. No one paid too much attention to the transwoman[me] amongst them. By observation, I concluded that perhaps not all would be so comfortable making their business trip with someone that "just switched gender presentation"..All the HR policy in the world may not sway every person.It seems like a catch 22 for some of you in that how can you so smoothly present and function in your work world as your new gender,when you never did before. Seems like there is no "easing into it"...Why I am all about social transitioning and the street time that comes from it..been 10 years of it for me now.. Just my opinion of course!

Thanks for putting it out there so well.
    Its an interesting way to see how i would view myself...

Sometimes searching for the "middle path" means you're doing it for love. I admit I'm GD and have been now for all of my 59 years. But I also love my wife, more than any other person ever. She does not approve of any of my exploits by me to relieve my dysphoria. Do to her religious background, I knew she would leave if I ever told her, so I kept it a secrete from her until last May. The GD was so bad I had to tell her. I got very lucky that she did not leave me then. It took a lot of education and counseling on both parts to keep us together. That gets us to now.
    I have chosen to follow a path that hopefully gets me relief from the GD and let's me present as a male around my wife and our public world. Time will tell ifs this is the answer. Know also that if she was not that much a part of my life, I would have been out the door in the past year and well on my way to RLE.
    So sometimes we have a force greater than Dysphoria that rules what we do. Every one of us must do what is best for them.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I'm there with you! All girl at home, but still work as a guy. When I'm ready, it will be rle and hopefully on to SRS.

One step at a time till I get it done.

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Oh now I understand and I was actually worried for you Stacy last time you were on HRT. It was too quick and too much.....and your Doctor....It all so important for that middle path and wish you luck. Please keep us middle roaders up to date....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Stacy so true, there will be an outcome sometime. Wishing you all the best and
    please keep us updated. I start laser to day so maybe I'm merging into the middle lane, hehe.
    Hugs

Thanks Lady's ,, If you Stop an think about it were just the same people that CDed years ago an were scared to go out shopping alone . Just like some new ones here Today . This site just repeats itself over an over an evolves over an over again .

With New People everyday ,, Some Old an Young ,, We as people evolve an if you go back an look at the same threads over an over the same things come up Time an Time Again . Most start off by CDing an move forward ,, Some decide not to move any further along . But I have noticed the ones that move along further in Transition move an move an move along all the way outta here ! Some come back from time to time an some never return . Maybe not wanting to remember there past or just finally got caught up in the real life of a female an have no time to spend on a web site that just repeats what they allready know to be true ?

But I have noticed a pattern an wanted to touch on it for some of the new ones that haven't been here long ,, I am no Vet an haven't been here a Real long time but a little longer than some . An most of the older Vets are long gone ,, But I just might be one of the Most Bull Headed ones that starts an stopped before an relented just to pull back away again an have to start all over again .
    An that's OK too ,, This whole thing is not a Race an Not the Same for everyone ,, You do it at your own Pace ,, Just as all Doctors that percribe the Meds an all therapist that help us with the G.D . Some get the Good ones first an the rest get whats left . An most important all States aren't the same as far as HELP .
    Some states are Educated on the subject an some are still giving out electric shock treatments ,,, lol,,, An that is a Big road block that some don't take into consideration ,, With all the Crazy things we have to do an then Go out of our area for treatment an that just adds to the trouble an time tables for treatment .

But you can't beat this site with a stick for Education if you put your time in here ,, Go back an read threads an you will see the same pattern . I think this place is almost as important as your therapist ,, All in all you spend more time here than with them . So just keep in mind you transitioned from Crossdressing to Transsexual side an now your transitioning from another place an will go through a lot more still ,, So we all have another path an some move faster than other in Life itself just like jobs an familys .