Thread: time alone

time alone

Hi gals,

have a bit of a dilemma coming up in that my parents are going away and leaving me alone for 2 weeks soon and I'm planning on spending the whole time dressed up in all my sexy clothes and shoes etc,

the trouble is that I've never had so much time to myself and I'm worried I will be really bad way when they get home and I'm back to middle of the night stuff when they're asleep. any advice would be appreciated x

No doubt you will miss the ability to dress upon your parents return. However, you cannot turn down the chance to dress when it is available.

Gold Member
    Time to looking for your own place; then you do not care if
    about having company.
    Rader

Look forward to the day when you have your own digs.

It will be hard changing back after a week of dressing, especially if it all goes well and without incident.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Hey Crystal....I know the feeling....I live at home too....I do however dress more often these days and learned how to sneak out BUT I can totally relate. Speaking from experience 1 of 2 things is going to happen.
    1. You will get your fill, and somewhere within the 2 weeks your parents are gone, you will stop, or at least take a day or 2 off.

2. You called it...you may turn into a complete be-otch when they get home, and want more. If that happens ( which it has to me) its best to try and find a balance in your life, also maybe get a little more social, and find some local gals to hang out with, maybe you could dress at their house..maybe it will be the push you need to get your own place too...enjoy it though no matter what. Btw I am all too familiar with the late night dressing episodes LOL !
    You also at anytime can always make some girl time for yourself and rent a hotel room for a night or two. Think of it as a mini-vacation, or time to treat yourself. xoxo good luck !!!

Banned Read only
    Crystal,
    You don't mention work hours or any other social activities so your dressing is limited in some way !
    I had the chance when renovating a house, a whole week to dress when my work was done !
    The two problems I had were lack of sleep and getting careless with make up removal in the morning ! After a week it starts to level out and it tended to satisfy my needs when I couldn't dress as much afterwards !

Hi Crystal,
    I would say make the most of your time alone while you can, these opportunities don't come along very often to have time to dress and be able to relax. You can always taper your dressing off as their holiday comes to a close, so just have fun and time to yourself and be a good girl. And make sure that you clean the house and not leave any things about before they return.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Crystal:

i dont know know your personal issues, but is there a reason that you, at 37 years of age, are living with your parents? Time to skate or get off the ice. Get your own place and be free of oversight and the fear of discovery.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

You don't keep in contact with them?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Take advantage of the situation. You know your limits. Also to some out here , you don't know our situation. DONT JUDGE UNLESS YE BE JUDGED.Thank you.
    I did not walk at Harvard, Princeton or Yale.
    But if you examine my record.
    You shall see I've earned a PhD
    In the art of the fail.
    FMS

Just Dress!

Banned Read only
    You may be burned out by the time your parents return. Living 24/7 for two weeks may sound great, but, you'll find yourself isolated from the rest of the world. Unless of course you're going to get pretty and leave the house. I do concur with many of the comments. It's time at age 37 to get your own place. Saving money on rent may sound great, but, if it interfers with your privacy, it's time to move on.

Hey rohnda,

I'm back at my folks after a messy break up with my ex and having to save up for a bit to get my own place. Thanks for all the advice though girls, really appreciated x

While you find that you'll dress most if not every day, after a few days you'll be just as likely to dress down as dress up. By that I mean you'll find yourself just wearing something casual and comfortable, something you can sit in front of the TV or PC in or tidy the kitchen, make lunch in. Something to do the normal everyday things in.

The last day and hours may prove to be a tad depressing, the idea of drawing a line under it will seem strange but you will quickly adjust back to how it was before.

Don't fret it, take it steady and enjoy while you can.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by crystal37 View Post
    Hey rohnda,

I'm back at my folks after a messy break up with my ex and having to save up for a bit to get my own place. Thanks for all the advice though girls, really appreciated x
    Crystal:

Thanks for for the additional bio info. Sorry if I appeared quick to judge. I've had one kid return for awhile after divorce -- now happily moved on and into a new solid relationship; and another kid who just failed to launch until I finally lit the fuse, so to speak. I do feel your pain, as I was closeted through many yrears of marriage until I lost my spouse to cancer. I became an expert at stealth and finding hiding spots in the home -- not a recommended lifestyle.

I hope things stabilize for you and you are able to get back on your own in short order.

Best,

Rhonda
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Take the time you can get. When you can get it you will get by without dressing for a short time.
    Angie

Just try it out, no doubt you will miss having the house to yourself when your parents return but just cross that bridge when you get there. You may find that after a few days that you might just get tired of dressing, you are in a very similar boat to me so I know exactly were you are coming from. I've never had more than 4 hours to dress so 2 weeks would be an amazing opportunity to explore your feminine side.

The oppressively high cost of housing, can keep one at home a long time. i know a guy, 61, who had a good career, and recently the large company he worked for, laid him off for the second or third time, and replaced him. Now, he can't find suitable work, moving in with his mom and sister. The cost of first month rent, last month rent, and deposit , and just high rents are oppressive, and many cannot afford an apartment today. Maybe a room to rent, but even most rooms are what an apartment cost. Roommates are not a good idea most of the time, too. Easy does it, and self discipline while you are there, and be content with a little dressing.