Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody cry easily?

Its very hard for me cry, even when one close friend died i cant cry, ii dont know way but is how i am

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sometimes some movies can get to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I can get choked up and weepy watching the right type of movie, or cry over many things. My Dad pushed me hard with the boys don't cry routine, but why, it's ok to be angry, rant, shout, these are emotional releases also. Laugh with those who are laughing, cry with those who are crying, this make sense to me.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I cry at the drop of a hat and cannot mask any emotions- I'd be hopeless at poker. I don't know if it's my female side or what, but any RomCom will do it. I kinda like it.

(sobs dramatically...)
    I used to have a short attention spa

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    If I drink heavily. the next day i cry alot...........so yea pretty much all the time. No... I could cry during the manliest war movie. I had this conversation with Katey one day honestly cause I was crying watching the war movie Monuments Men with George Clooney.....we came to the conclusion that we were just sensitive, passionate, creative people, & it had nothing to do with the clothes, or hormones etc.......we could be wrong ....what do we know?? ......we both like our booze though and our movies LOL.
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 03-31-2015 at 02:31 AM.

For me a couple of good music videos can get me to tear up. Brad Paisley's "Whiskey Luluby" and Carrie Underwoods " See you Again" will get me going big time. There are a few more and what actually triggers it I am not sure, but I do feel better after I watch them. Is this a cleansing thing?

The last 2 months of my life has turned s@#t%y and the tears have been flowing freely, dressed or drab Nothin I cant get over!

I sometimes cry at movies that don't phase my wife at all, what's up with that? Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I've become more emotional as I've gotten older, and tears have come along for the ride. So, yes, when I see something sad or feel good happy on tv, I need a tissue. How I am dressed doesn't play into the issue.
    DonnaT

I cry easily when certain times. Feel good stories on tv set me off as well as patriotic stories. When the Star Spangled Banner is played I have a difficult time holding back. It doesn't matter how I am dressed. I try to hide it but often cannot.
    Lynn

I almost never cry. In fact, I wish I would, or could more often. Not because of femininity or anything genderish related. Simply because it would be good for me to get things released. Not that I would want to cry easily... I think there are times where it should be controlled. My wife actually also wishes I could cry easier believe it or not, for the same reasons I mentioned.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned